`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fights tonight! silva or weidman? rousey or tate?

RE: fights tonight! silva or weidman? rousey or tate?
Great card. First Anderson is 38 and recovery for that injury is 6 months-they had to put a metal rod into one of his leg bones to support his leg---The rehab for that is insane(trust me i know)He would be pushing 40 by the time he would be ready and even then look how long other fighters with similar injuries took to come back/find their groove again.(frank mir-cory hill)I was proud of miesha and she was making some headway with her standup,but man every time she clinched she got hip-tossed-you would think that after the first few she would have stopped lol.I saw the Browne/Overeem fight live in boston(wife got tickets for my b-day-best wife ever)and i saw his will and thought he would win but i didnt see him doing this to barnett (even though he did the same thing to gonzaga)-i didnt think the elbows were illegal at all side of the head---lastly im sad about leben- i like him and hes been discussing retirement cause his wife is finishing law school lol- but it would be sad to see him go--chun-li
looking for diaz bros.-arianny-pettis-wanderlei-hendricks-2012 finest base refractors-sonnen-rousey-liddell-lyoto--thanks-- http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/trisha81camara/library/#/user/trisha81camara/library/?sort=3&page=1&_suid=138182583912506364157194445433

Messages In This Thread
RE: fights tonight! silva or weidman? rousey or tate? - by chun-li - 12-30-2013, 03:14 AM