`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kyle Busch - SMH

RE: Kyle Busch - SMH
wilsonsportscards Wrote:Tom, I get where you are coming from.  I think KB is just competitive.  I think he loves to race and that's why he races in Xfinity and Truck.  I don't think he knows any other way.  I am also sure it is killing him that he doesn't have a win in the Cup series yet.  NASCAR drivers have always gone back down and raced Xfinity/Truck cars.  When KB does it he is just so dominating.

i know that KB is competitive, no doubt, but XFinity and Trucks are now developmental series, not B League anymore. 

Last season, three guys dominated XFinity, and Custer, Reddick, and Bell are all Cup now, because there was no more to be gained in XFinity for them. Their development was over, and it was time for them to get promoted.

And look, i do not have an issue with Cup guys driving in a XFinity race to get some laps, but when the DEFENDING Cup Champion feels the need to go and dominate drivers that are nowhere near his caliber...ridiculous.

And forget about the Truck races...the guys running Truck are a few guys that can only run trucks, like Moffit, Sauter, Enfinger, Crafton, Friesen, and a bunch of 19 year olds. Christian Eckes is 19, dominated that race, except for big, bad Kyle outrunning him to win by a dick...err, a nose. 

i think KB does the sport a disservice.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Messages In This Thread
Kyle Busch - SMH - by dunnere - 07-18-2020, 09:23 PM
RE: Kyle Busch - SMH - by wilsonsportscards - 07-20-2020, 08:16 AM
RE: Kyle Busch - SMH - by dunnere - 07-20-2020, 05:23 PM
RE: Kyle Busch - SMH - by spazmatastic - 07-20-2020, 10:31 PM
RE: Kyle Busch - SMH - by wilsonsportscards - 07-21-2020, 08:40 AM