`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Target actually has blasters online (update 01/19)

RE: Target actually has blasters online (update 02/27)
(03-09-2023, 11:59 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Yeah, we get Score and Prestige ... but if anything else comes out it's gobbled up instantly.

I highly doubt I'll see any Bowman Chrome U.

I stopped by one of the local Wal-Marts here yesterday while waiting for Dead Mall Card Shop to open up and it had Donruss, Donruss Holiday, Mosiac, and Bowman U Chrome blasters available - plus other football stuff.

I haven't seen that many current football products available for purchase in one place in a long while.

Of course, I didn't get any - I remembered the "Wal-Mart charges more"

I did get a blaster for Bowman U Chrome from non-dead mall cards whcih is where I buy my boxes - he was charging only $2 than Target which is within my "buy local" premium range and was out of Bowman U Chrome hobby and Donruss was $250 which is a hard no price - there was Sage Low Hobby but I don't need to buy anymore of that - he has Sage Hit High Hobby on order so I let him know I'm going to be getting some of that - and I wanted to go ahead and buy something 

Glad I did because I got a purple parallel of /399 and figured I was done with anything good - then I opened the pack that only had three cards in it - first card was Wil Levis 1952, second card was an auto for my Florida Gators collection - no, not Anthony Richardson, but I've already got a couple of Richardson autos - it was Trevor Etienne - Florida running back who looked good last year as a Freshman and is the younger brother of my minor p.c. guy Travis Etienne.  Added bonus, unlike many of the guys in the set, Etienne didn't have cards last year in Bowman so it is a Bowman First Card! Definitely happy with that!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target actually has blasters online (update 02/27) - by ZSDOne - 03-10-2023, 10:55 AM