`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Target actually has blasters online (update 01/19)

RE: Target actually has blasters online (update 01/19)
(03-14-2024, 04:59 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: I rarely go to Wal-Mart, but I stopped by a Wal-Mart here and got a real flashback to the pre-Great New Collectors Bubble - discounted football blasters - 2022 Select Draft Picks and 2023 Chronicles Draft Picks - also a ton of Topps Heritage blasters discounted as well

I got 2 of 2022 Select Draft Picks - they annoyed me since the regular Field Level in both boxes was the same - RJ probably would have liked them - highlights were a Barry Sanders Gold Etch, Michigan Select Company led by Alden Hutchison base and silver, Peyton Manning Field Level Dragonscale (I think), and Breece Hall base.  Select Draft Picks blasters don't seem like a great thing to buy - if for some reason you want Select Draft Picks, hobby boxes are the way to go

I also got two of the Chronicles Draft Picks - had an autograph - 2022 Prizm "Update" Kaleb Eleby a quarterback from Western Michigan (I think, some directional Michigan anyway) who is currently with the Edmonton Elks in the CFL.  Looking at the Edmonton Elks roster reminds me that even with the UFL, the CFL is still a great "where are they now" especially if you buy Sage products - I always laugh at the checklists for the Upper Deck CFL sets at how many players I already have autographs of thanks to Sage and Leaf products.  Had multiple Bryce Young and CJ Stroud - Xavier Hutchison Pinnacle was also a highlight for me.  Overall, I like the blasters of Chronicles Draft Picks at $15 much better than at $25.  

Of course, the CFL quarterback is yet another quarterback who Panini somehow thought was more worthy of making cards of in 2022 than Brock Purdy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target actually has blasters online (update 01/19) - by ZSDOne - 03-15-2024, 09:48 AM