Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing Kings PC Pickup ... and Weird Feedback Situation

Amazing Kings PC Pickup ... and Weird Feedback Situation
Gem Fire Case Breaker Bros,

The first professional athlete I ever met was LaSalle "Tank" Thompson of the Sacramento Kings, back when I was in elementary school.

He was the largest human being I had ever seen, especially given that I was 10 when I met him at a book fair at our school.

Flash forward 38 years later, I am looking at some DBN clown's review of his "trash" pulls out of a Donruss retail box.

(Seriously, if they don't pull a numbered Wemby, anything they do pull is "trash")

I almost spit out my drink when I saw that one of the trash pulls was a certified auto of the Tank.

Arrived today in the mail, I am very happy with it ...

[Image: Tank.jpg] 

Old school logo, old school colors, brought back a ton of memories from when they moved to Sacramento from Kansas City the year I met him.

In my mailbox for less than the price of a common retail fat pack.

Here's the weird part ... I wanted to leave some great feedback for the seller, as the card is flawless and I got it in under a week.

Clicked the feedback button and got this message:

[Image: Feedback.jpg]

Welp, that's a new one for me.

I hope everything is OK with him or her because s/he was a fantastic seller as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, I'm thrilled with this extremely obscure and cheap PC BANGER

Let's effing goooooooooooooo, kids!!!

Messages In This Thread
Amazing Kings PC Pickup ... and Weird Feedback Situation - by rjcj2017 - 04-01-2024, 12:24 PM