Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is this for real?? - Heritage Vlad Guerrero
Exclamation 
Is this for real?? - Heritage Vlad Guerrero
So, I bought some packs of 2011 Heritage and I was adding them to my org when I noticed the pricing for the Vlad SP variation (#125B has him listed as 'pitcher' on the back.) HOLY CRAP, is that accurate?!? I pulled that not too long after the Heritage release so the pricing was up when I added it. What a nice little surprise.

RE: Is this for real?? - Heritage Vlad Guerrero
Wow that is a real nice surprise. It must be very short printed if it is valued at that much.
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

Congrats. I pulled the Bengie Molina wrong birthdate and it still isn't valued yetSad
I havent even seen one on the bay yet either
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I'm considering putting this up on the bay now. I've seen one recently sell BIN for $79.99 but an auctioned one went for around $40.

(05-20-2011, 08:53 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Congrats. I pulled the Bengie Molina wrong birthdate and it still isn't valued yetSad
I havent even seen one on the bay yet either
I could've sworn I saw a B. Molina sell on the bay for $249.95 or right around that. But I could be wrong.
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

Heritage has been doing the SSP's or Super Short Prints since 2008. They are usually 1 per case or less. Yes the values are high. Heritage has a good following with set builders who will pay big for these cards. The SSP's usually pay tribute to famous errors or variations from the actual sets they a from ex 1962 for this year.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket