`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My UM-Duluth Bulldog want list!!

My UM-Duluth Bulldog want list!!
Here is my list of the University of Minnesota - Bulldog ex players want list that I have. A lot are commons, but I want to finish these guys up. Take a look at my organize and send me an offer. If you have any questions please let me know.

• Larry Wright – (not sure if he has a card of him in his Philadelphia Flyers jersey)
• Glenn (Chico) Resch – Memorabilia Card
• Greg Hubick – Card in his Toronto Maple Leafs jersey (not sure if he has a card in his Vancouver Canucks jersey)
• Pat Boutette – Rookie Card, Card with him in Hartford Whalers, & Pittsburgh Penguins jersey
• Mark Heaslip – Rookie Card (not sure if he has a card of him in his Los Angeles Kings jersey)
• Dave Langevin – Rookie Card, Memorabilia Card, (not sure if he has a card of him in his Los Angeles Kings jersey)
• Curt Giles – Rookie Card, Card with him in St Louis Blues jersey (not sure if he has cards of him in his New York Rangers jersey)
• Mark Pavelich – Rookie Card, Autograph Card (not sure if he has cards of him in his Minnesota North Stars, and San Jose Sharks jersey)
• Bob Mason – Card with him in Washington Capitals, Chicago Blackhawks, Quebec Nordiques, & Vancouver Canucks
• Tom Kurvers – Card of him wearing Buffalo Sabres, 2 - New Jersey Devils
• Jim Johnson – Rookie Card, Autograph Card, Card wearing his College Jersey, card of him in Washington Capitals, & Phoenix Coyotes jersey
• Bill Watson – Rookie Card, Card wearing his College Jersey
• Brett Hull – Autograph Card, card of him in Calgary Flames
• Norm Maciver – Autograph Card, Card wearing his College Jersey, Phoenix Coyotes jerseys (not sure if he had cards of him in his New York Rangers or his Hartford Whalers jersey)
• Sean Toomey – Card wearing his College jersey (not sure if he had cards of him with his Minnesota North Stars jersey)
• Guy Gosselin - Card wearing his College jersey (not sure if he had cards of him with his Winnipeg Jets jersey)
• Dennis Vaske – Autograph Card (not sure if he had a card of him in his Boston Bruins jersey)
• Chris Lindberg – Rookie Card
• Chad Erickson – (not sure if he had cards of him wearing his New Jersey Devils jersey if so then 2 cards of him wearing his New Jersey Devils jersey)
• Shjon Podein - Autograph Card, Memorabilia Card, Card of him in his Colorado Avalanche Jersey
• Greg Andrusak- Autograph Card (not sure if he had cards of him with his Pittsburgh Penguins jersey)
• Derek Plante – Autograph Card, Card wearing his College jersey, card of him in Dallas Stars (not sure if he had cards of him wearing his Chicago Blackhawks, & Philadelphia Flyers jersey)
• Jon Rohloff - Rookie Card, Autograph Card, Card wearing his College jersey
• Chris Marinucci - Autograph Card, Card wearing his College jersey (not sure if he had cards of him in his Los Angeles Kings jersey)
• Rusty Fitzgerald – Rookie Card, Card wearing his College jersey
• Brett Hauer - Rookie Card, Autograph Card, Card wearing his College jersey (not sure if he had cards of him in his Nashville Predators or Edmonton Oilers jersey
• Mike Peluso – (not sure if he had cards of him in his Philadelphia Flyer jersey)
• Rick Mrozik – Autograph Card, Card wearing his College jersey
• Jesse Fibiger – Rookie Card
• Junior Lessard - Autograph Card, Card wearing his College jersey (not sure if he had cards of him in his Tampa Bay Lightning jersey)
• Craig Weller – Autograph card, Card wearing his College jersey, Card of him wearing his Minnesota Wild jersey
• Matt Niskanen – Memorabilia Card (not sure if he had cards of him in his Pittsburgh Penguins jersey)
• Mason Raymond - Autograph Card, Memorabilia Card
• Tim Stapleton – Card wearing his College jersey, card of him wearing a Toronto Maple Leafs Jersey
• Jay Rosehill - Autograph Card, Memorabilia Card, Card wearing his College jersey
• MacGregor Sharp – Rookie Card
• Evan Oberg – Memorabilia Card
Ex-University Of Minnesota - Duluth Bulldogs - Hockey - PC - 88/153, 58%
Ex-University Of Madison Badgers - Hockey - PC - 127/282, 45%

RE: My UM-Duluth Bulldog want list!!
Im kinda wondering why there may be no response to the post? Im new to the forums for the most part, any ideas how i can get more of a response?

(06-15-2011, 02:44 PM)nusgoose Wrote: Im kinda wondering why there may be no response to the post? Im new to the forums for the most part, any ideas how i can get more of a response?
Not as many members on during the daytime. Nights and weekends are better.

[Image: scan0002-1.jpg]
I collect Bears,Titans,Cubs,Predators Less than 15 completed trades,
you send first. Min trade value $20
David Price,Sandberg,Ron Santo, Jim McMahon

I have a Flames cards and possibly a Coyotes card of Hull, nothing special, though
Collecting Anton Lander and Mark Arcobello

(08-19-2011, 11:56 PM)p8030103 Wrote: I have a Flames cards and possibly a Coyotes card of Hull, nothing special, though
Ill take them! see if you can find anything
I updated my list above any more help, will be updating my wants soon

anymore help on these?

I Think I still have a Jay Rosehill from the Cup, Gold RC edition /25... lmk
Looking for any cards of PHILIP GRUBAUER and TOM WILSON

Bucket
http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n160/Dgerhart024/

I have updated my needs above, dmg i already have a rosehill rc, thanks though.

Ive updated it again, Im getting there, at 50% now!! Any further help would be appreciated