`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You guys think I did ok?

RE: You guys think I did ok?
(06-17-2011, 02:53 PM)htowntigger Wrote: LOL, not at all! I'm curious to see this collection you speak of now!
Well, the first trade he and I ever did, I had like three very low end GU for him and I think he was going to give me one GU. He sent me like 8 GU and AU and told me to keep what I want and send back what I don't want. Man that made me feel bad. Then just over a year ago he sent me a care package of about 3000 cards, all Pistons (or ex Pistons) and there were GU, AU, RC, Insert, etc. I needed 1300 for my Pistons PC, that really kicked it off for me. If it weren't for him, I'd probably only be at 1800 different Pistons cards. He says he's going to send me another package, and I told him he doesn't have to, but it's going to be Darko RC year stuff. I tried catching up with him on my vacation to MI, but he was busy.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(06-17-2011, 02:53 PM)htowntigger Wrote: LOL, not at all! I'm curious to see this collection you speak of now!
I would like to see it as well. I think Todd is one of those guys that has much much more to his stuff, he just lets you see a little at a time.

iamralpho is that way, I think. I can tell that dude has a collection that we would all love to gander at.

I know why some traders don't show off all of thier stuff. Because everytime I post some PC updates or new cards I am wanting to keep, some trader offers me a card that I can't refuse for the card I just picked up.

I have a new high end Karl Malone auto that I have not posted for that very reason.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

for me, i would rather have the durant bgs 9.5, but if youre happy with the deal, thats all that matter, and you know i would be interested in the lebron insert.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

The only reason I pulled the trigger was because I sent 1-2 similar Durants to get graded, should get them back with the rest of my MJs early August.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(06-17-2011, 01:25 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Thanks. I appreciate it. It's not necessary though. If you can use them for trading, by all means do so. I like to earn my cards via trade/extras or by winning contests. I feel bad when I get free stuff. Smile
I felt good when I received some freebies/throw-ins in trades. Felt good too when I received free cards without a trade involved.

It is a better feeling knowing that I can and will give someone free cards.

That's all I can say for now.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

hey my friend i am so so sorry did i did not send in the cards all week i have been having family problems in the ciity im sending em out tomarrow so you might have them wed-friday okay i am so sorry again

Id rather have the 20 or the durant but no biggie.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY