`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone go to Phillies, Orioles, or Nationals games?

RE: anyone go to Phillies, Orioles, or Nationals games?
Just FYI: at Camden Yards, on Mondays and Thursdays they have old Orioles signing autographs out on Eutaw Street starting about an hour and a half before the game. Almost every time I've been to a game on those nights, they've had at least one Oriole who was half-decent.
Looking for Zach Britton and other Oriole cards

(06-18-2011, 10:46 AM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: Based on the signing habits of the Phillies so far during their trip to Seattle I would say avoid them completely.
I went to Pittsburgh last year to see the Phillies and was catching a cab outside their hotel when they got back from PNC Park. They walked by people like they weren't even there. They do sign some at home though, typically down the first base line like someone else said. Must be a road thing. As far as food goes try the pulled pork at Bulls BBQ Pit inside the park. It is owned by former Phillie Greg "The Bull" Luzinski. I believe he may even be there signing on most nights. Not a big name but the auto is free.

thanks for all the help so far!
bump!
collecting Cheslor Cuthbert.
I can 50/50 midwest league autos.
[Image: chesbatting-2-1.jpg]

I go to Phils games all the time. Autos are real hit or miss, best bet is early before game by first base dugout. Depends on who's out there but generally not easy autos. Food- Chickies n Petes fries, Bull's BBQ and a Schmitter sandwich. Great place for ballgame, great city! Have fun!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics