`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Tempted! Haha!

So Tempted! Haha!
As I was browsing Ebay looking at cards that are going for a ton that I could never afford I found this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWAX:IT

The cool thing this is that I actually have this card! I am tempted to send it in to see how mine would grade. I highly doubt mine would get a 9.5 but with the low population report, I bet it would still sell nicely...only if I didnt care about my MJ collection.

[Image: dd7588fe.jpg]
[Image: 9caeb9d8.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: So Tempted! Haha!
that seriously is one of the niceliest designed MJ cards out there - whether Legacy or common... and congrats on having the expensive one haha

Nick, slow down, you are overtaking all MJ Collectors out here!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

Difference between Nick and I...I have cards of this caliber of Shawn Kemp, he has them of Jordan....advantage Nick....Great looking card, Id get it graded just to have it encased Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(06-20-2011, 02:18 AM)folkertino Wrote: that seriously is one of the niceliest designed MJ cards out there - whether Legacy or common... and congrats on having the expensive one haha
I agree. It is a really nice set. It is very simple, but stands out. I miss the 90's sets. Panini does not compare (IMO) to the 90's brands such as Flair Showcase, Finest, Chrome, Metal, etc.
(06-20-2011, 09:07 AM)htowntigger Wrote: Nick, slow down, you are overtaking all MJ Collectors out here!
Haha I wouldnt say that! This card was given to me as a gift...I could never afford a card like this otherwise...your collection on the other hand...Ugh! Some of the graded cards you have shown, just wow!
(06-20-2011, 09:12 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Difference between Nick and I...I have cards of this caliber of Shawn Kemp, he has them of Jordan....advantage Nick....Great looking card, Id get it graded just to have it encased Smile
haha I actually started collecting Ray Allen for this very reason. I get the rare cards of Ray Allen that I could never afford of MJ. I do have most of the nice mid-90's inserts that range between $50-150 but after that I cannot afford them! Only to be rich....should have chosen a different profession besides teaching Smile

[Image: Nick.jpg]