`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Some Help-Mickey Mantle RC

RE: Need Some Help-Mickey Mantle RC
Well the issue is that the money that this will cost me isn't going to help me at all with what i need.

Also, like I said this is a business friend of mine but by now he is just a normal friend and he is gonna let me get it for half of the cash and then pay him the rest once I deal it. He is an older gentleman and does NOTHING on the internet for this hobby.

I am not going to say what I am paying for it cause then I will get a bunch of low ball offers but it is actually shockingly cheap compared to the prices that have been thrown out on here as to about what it is worth
PC Players: Halak, Perron, Berglund, Stewart, Oshie, Pietrangelo, D'Agostini, A. Steen, & Backes

PLAYERS WANTED: Crosby, P.Roy, Lundqvist, Spezza, Ovechkin, Lemieux, Gretzky, C.Price, Tavares, Stamkos, Nash, Hull, Tkachuk, Arnott and Langenbrunner in Blues uniform

Always up for a trade!!

(06-20-2011, 08:01 PM)lgb cards Wrote: I need the money for some medical stuff
See, that is a completely understandable situation to have to sell off a higher valued card. My reason was for a credit card payment I had thought was a whole lot more than what it really was. I thought the numbers that came out were right and they were way off.

Bump for the night
PC Players: Halak, Perron, Berglund, Stewart, Oshie, Pietrangelo, D'Agostini, A. Steen, & Backes

PLAYERS WANTED: Crosby, P.Roy, Lundqvist, Spezza, Ovechkin, Lemieux, Gretzky, C.Price, Tavares, Stamkos, Nash, Hull, Tkachuk, Arnott and Langenbrunner in Blues uniform

Always up for a trade!!

all i can say is wish i had money to help in this situation haha Wink and good luck!

price does jump pretty dramatically and fall pretty dramatically in the case of vintage even being only one number grade over the next...but with a card such as that...its gonna have a nice value either way
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

There is a PSA 2 being bid on going for over 8k right now. Most of the 3's are asking over 10k. Just make double sure it isn't a 96 reprint

How much would you sell it for? I work at a LCS and you could flip it to us if there is still some meat on the bone so to speak. Get me your rock bottom price and ill see if I can. If not no biggie.
Thanks
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

As an avid collector of vintage Mantles, and having searched for a long time before picking up a 52 a couple years ago, I'd say $7000 is certainly more than realistic. It is probably on the low end. Heck, I've seen some ripped in half sell for over $2000. Depending on how visually appealing the card is, I would estimate a PSA 3 to sell between $6000-10,000.

(06-21-2011, 08:15 AM)_ZENAS_ Wrote: As an avid collector of vintage Mantles, and having searched for a long time before picking up a 52 a couple years ago, I'd say $7000 is certainly more than realistic. It is probably on the low end. Heck, I've seen some ripped in half sell for over $2000. Depending on how visually appealing the card is, I would estimate a PSA 3 to sell between $6000-10,000.
Thank you very much for the information. Can;t thank you enough for the help in my time of need
(06-20-2011, 09:37 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: See, that is a completely understandable situation to have to sell off a higher valued card. My reason was for a credit card payment I had thought was a whole lot more than what it really was. I thought the numbers that came out were right and they were way off.
Ya, I am in a lot of pain and have no insurance to cover what I need. I inherited tooth disease from my mother and my mouth is very messed up. I need to have a tooth pulled but the problem is another tooth that is still under my gums is pushing against it and breaking that tooth.

My issue is this isn't a simple pull, I have to have surgery to have it removed,since it is under the gum it has to be cut out, and the price of that with no insurance is a lot more than what I can come up with. I have been saving money but I'm only about half way there and have been in pain for months now and can't take the day in and day out pain that i am in. I have to try and do something now before it gets worse and costs me more, not to mention the fact that it is hard to live life with this issue. I have had to walk out of college classes to tend to my pain, can't talk at times cause it hurts to bad to move my mouth or make sound, and so it. It really sucks and I just can't take living like this anymore.

Always up for a trade!!

Can you have the card pending for me LGB Cards? I am going to have an answer tonight for you once i talk it over with some other people.
Thank you.
Also do you have a scan?? And are there any qualifiers?
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

I don't think you would have any trouble getting anywhere from $8-$10 thousand.
Collecting Joey Votto-

[Image: JoeyVottoBanner2.jpg]

"The other sports are just sports. Baseball is a love."