`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you guys put ALL of your hits on organize?

Or do u guys just put hits that would ACTUALLY make trades?

I just figured that putting all of my hits and base cards on organize would be too much of a time consuming!!!

Any ideas?
Smile 
RE: Do you guys put ALL of your hits on organize?
(06-21-2011, 03:32 AM)KineticFs Wrote: Do you guys put ALL of your hits on organize?

Or do u guys just put hits that would ACTUALLY make trades?

I just figured that putting all of my hits and base cards on organize would be too much of a time consuming!!!

Any ideas?
when i was new, i put all my cards in organize and that helped me so much. i have traded with set builders.

i haven't done putting just my hits in my organize before but i am trying now. the organize just doesn't want to accept or finish the loading. when it is all listed, i might trade with more hardcore player collectors.

this will help me broaden my connections. hope this helps.

[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(06-21-2011, 03:48 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: when i was new, i put all my cards in organize and that helped me so much. i have traded with set builders.

i haven't done putting just my hits in my organize before but i am trying now. the organize just doesn't want to accept or finish the loading. when it is all listed, i might trade with more hardcore player collectors.

this will help me broaden my connections. hope this helps.
do you put your base cards as well?
because if you do, then there would be hundreds of cards to put in.
( plus, I heard that they don't worth any for trading... )

I just put cards in trade by trade, makes it easier that way. It all depends on what traders want. some are solely set builders, some are team collectors, some are player collectors - it's all up to the individual collector and what they're after.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

I'm in the process of putting all the cards I have in my org...it is time consuming but it helps me see my entire collection and some people do collect base and sets like I do. Wish there were more people who didSad
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(06-21-2011, 03:48 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: when i was new, i put all my cards in organize and that helped me so much. i have traded with set builders.
me too, and indeed it helped in trading with set builders or player collectors. Entering 3000+ cards is a pain, but adding new ones later on is a piece of cake.

ya it helps team collectors like me there are tons of base cards I don't have for the mavs

I put base also, but so far it's been star - semi star players.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

when I first started on here I put the gu/autos in first. Then as time went by I added in some inserts,#d,rcs, etc. I do put base in if/when I buy a blaster pack/box. Its always good to have a mix of stuff ft as you never know what certain collectors will want at the time. My advise would be put most of your gu/auto in first , then inserts,#d,decent rcs. Base do when time allows or narrow it down to select players.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

I put everything in. I does take some time, but as others have said, you never know who is looking for what cards. I have been able to do some trades for 50+ base cards for 1-2 PC needs multiple times.