`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Card from every year?

RE: Card from every year?
(06-22-2011, 12:02 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: that sounds like a great project. I would like to know what you decide.
+1. I think it sounds like a pretty cool idea. Good luck!
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

i like the ideas of the same number card from every year or a card from every brand from every year. But i want to make it sure its reasonable without paying a fortune. Dealing with kind of a small price range.haha.

(06-22-2011, 03:13 PM)tjacobson8 Wrote: i like the ideas of the same number card from every year or a card from every brand from every year. But i want to make it sure its reasonable without paying a fortune. Dealing with kind of a small price range.haha.
Vintage commons sometimes go for a premium as well. But all in all its only 102 cards total. If you are looking for HOF players or major stars it could cost you quite a bit.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

yeah if i decide to do this the player wouldnt really matter, espically in the earlier years.