`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I want to trade

I want to trade
I made many offer to many person but they dont give answer I have over 500 cards to my organize for trade, just send me offer with your wants and I check your organize to make a deal.

Thanks P-L
[Image: 8861250_orig.jpg]

I ship to Canada only

Main PC: Rick Nash,Joe Thornton and Martin Brodeur

http://pierreluc987.weebly.com/

RE: I want to trade
Send me an offer, i'll respond to it. you dont have any cards that i NEED, but plenty that i WANT. so hopefully i've got some that you want and we can work something out Smile
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Offer sent.
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

Salut Pierre. Je veux echanger encore une fois avec toi. J'ai envoyer un offre. Merci beaucoup.

MC

(08-29-2011, 07:42 PM)pierre123456 Wrote: I made many offer to many person but they dont give answer I have over 500 cards to my organize for trade, just send me offer with your wants and I check your organize to make a deal.

Thanks P-L
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

offer sent

Thanks a lot I have receive 7 offers
[Image: 8861250_orig.jpg]

I ship to Canada only

Main PC: Rick Nash,Joe Thornton and Martin Brodeur

http://pierreluc987.weebly.com/

(08-29-2011, 07:42 PM)pierre123456 Wrote: I made many offer to many person but they dont give answer I have over 500 cards to my organize for trade, just send me offer with your wants and I check your organize to make a deal.

Thanks P-L
Welcome to the boards, Pierre. I have many Martin Brodeur cards that you might be interested in. I am not able to trade just yet, but will be ready to go in the next couple of weeks. Check through my Org. and see if there is anything that you are in need of.

Randi

Check through my ORG for Nash, Thornton, and Brodeur cards, or anything else you might like. Send me an open offer if you see something you like. Maybe we can get something done.

Sent an offer

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Working on a counter-offer. PM sent with some questions. Looking forward to getting something done.