`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas wish lists

Christmas wish lists
Just curious to see how many of you plan on getting cards from either your spouse, mom/dad, or other or if you are just planning on getting what you want yourself.

For me, this is usually the best time of the year to ask my wife to get me some cards. I'll be on the lookout for any retail boxes that are discounted and tell her to stock up on those.

I also recently picked a few pc stuff up at my lcs as a small Christmas present to myself. It wasn't much but at least it helps me with my pc.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: Christmas wish lists
I got a hobby box under the tree of 2011 Gypsy Queen. I cant wait to open it (my wife is allowing me to open the 24th so I spend time with family on Christmas and not all day with you guys on here). I'm saving up some money so I can buy mini lot after I see what mini's I need after the hobby box
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

This is the first XMas in a while I wont be getting any cards. I blew my gifts all on video games from my wife. She got me Dead Island & COD MW3 and a Sharpshooter for my PS3 and Skyrm for my PC.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

my only hobby-related christmas wish is to find good cards cheap to pass them along to my customers

I haven't gotten cards for christmas for years. Last time I think i got packs was way back when KMart had the big plastic candy cane shaped packages filled with random packs from all sports in the early-mid 90's. My girlfriend and family are always telling me how difficult I am to shop for but I keep insisting that it's a lot easier than they realize. I won't be disappointed in cards. Sure, I do need more boxers or socks, but I would really prefer to buy those myself anyway.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

2 boxes of Bowman Draft Hobby waiting under the tree from my wife.
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]

got a 6 box caes of heritage minor league and a box of 2009 signature stars
[Image: g5lS3.png]
Tommy Hanson Super Collector
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz
http://s903.photobucket.com/home/bradp48/allalbums

no cards for me this year, spending our on the kids. Will save up for some boxes in 2012
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

(12-11-2011, 07:57 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: This is the first XMas in a while I wont be getting any cards. I blew my gifts all on video games from my wife. She got me Dead Island & COD MW3 and a Sharpshooter for my PS3 and Skyrm for my PC.
I like this. I'm looking to get back into gaming. I couldn't decide between ps3 and xbox. I want to play bf3 so bad.lol I miss playing baseball games too. I hope to make my descision quick so my wife will pick em up. Smile
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

none for me this year
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html