`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Where would you want to have the Fantasy Basketball League?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yahoo.com
40.00%
6 40.00%
ESPN.com
60.00%
9 60.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: Fantasy Basketball League

RE: OT: Fantasy Basketball League
(12-16-2011, 10:11 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Please PM me your email address.
I need PMs with your emails from if you're still interested:

vgqv
filamuraireborn
eman97
p18mann
MannyEsco

Xstream, I was never in nor will be out for this fantasy basketball league. I only posted an off topic post/comment. Sorry for any confusion that I may have caused.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(12-16-2011, 04:36 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Xstream, I was never in nor will be out for this fantasy basketball league. I only posted an off topic post/comment. Sorry for any confusion that I may have caused.
Alright, thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I'm just not going to have the time, sorry guys
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

THERE IS ONLY 1:30 LEFT TO PM ME YOUR EMAIL IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE IN THE FANTASY LEAGUE. WE CURRENTLY HAVE 11 TEAMS, ROOM FOR 9 MORE.

I have done a few rotisserie leagues and this year me some a few guys are gonna do a head-to-head league. Question is how does it work. I mean do u get 1 game a week from each position?? and player of course. Just wondering thanks for any info Mike

(12-17-2011, 02:26 PM)oumike83 Wrote: I have done a few rotisserie leagues and this year me some a few guys are gonna do a head-to-head league. Question is how does it work. I mean do u get 1 game a week from each position?? and player of course. Just wondering thanks for any info Mike
There is a game limit each week

there's two types of head to head, regular head to head is the team that wins the most of the categories gets a win for that week default is usually points, assists, rebounds, steals, blocks, turnovers(lowest wins) FT% and FG%.

Head to head each category you get a win/loss for each catagorie
example
Points Assist Rebounds Steals, blocks Turnovers FT% FG%
Team1 435 99 140 38 20 45 .786 .404
Team2 500 95 163 31 22 40 .777 .399

in this example team1 will be 4-4 win in assists steals FT% FG%
in this example team2 will be 4-4 win in Points Rebounds and blocks turnovers

What he said. lol. The one that we're doing is head to head for each stat, and I have quite a few stats that we're going by to make it that much more interesting. This means people have to pick efficient players, not just high scorers. Depending on how the league is set up determines how you pick your players. For instance, if the league is going only off of PPG, you'd more than likely pick Kevin Durant. But if the league is going off of PPG and say FG%, then you'd choose LeBron James (believe it or not, he shoots the ball better). Therefore, it really depends on how the league is set up how things are done. I've never been fond of the rotisserie style of leagues. Tried it like twice, blah. Smile

There's currently 11 teams, so if someone would like jump in (first come first serve) to make it 12, I'd appreciate it. The draft is currently set for 6:00 PM EST tomorrow, but a few people might have issues with that, so it MAY change. Let me know. Thanks.

Thanks for the info guys.

I'd like to join if you're still looking for people. I'll be able to attend the live draft. Send me a message if you would like me to join. Thanks!

(12-18-2011, 02:34 PM)will23c1982 Wrote: I'd like to join if you're still looking for people. I'll be able to attend the live draft. Send me a message if you would like me to join. Thanks!
PM xstreaminsanity your e-mail and he'll send you an invite.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan