IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graded card boxes

Graded card boxes
Does anyone know of some good boxes???
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: Graded card boxes
BCW Supplies has some.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

(12-21-2011, 01:00 PM)msimonds Wrote: Does anyone know of some good boxes???
I use plastic containers from The Container Store. As long as the Beckett Graded cards are the regular thickness, I can get 136 cards in one container. And this is allowing for room, so the cards aren't packed in like sardines.

I hope that this helps.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(12-21-2011, 03:28 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I use plastic containers from The Container Store. As long as the Beckett Graded cards are the regular thickness, I can get 136 cards in one container. And this is allowing for room, so the cards aren't packed in like sardines.

I hope that this helps.
Nolan,

you have a pic by chance?
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

(12-21-2011, 03:43 PM)msimonds Wrote: Nolan,

you have a pic by chance?
No, I don't, sorry. And I don't have a scanner. And since I'm handicap, I don't have an iPhone either.

Sorry I'm no help.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

this site is really good, they all come with locks and keys. you can get wood which is a little more expensive or the chip board. really nice quality and great customer service.
http://aboxfactory.com/chipboard.php

Doesn't Beckett sell boxes that hold graded cards or did they stop selling them? I know for sure they had them for sale a couple years ago anyway.
I collect Graded Hall Of Famer Rookie Cards.
Just say no to sticker autographs.

What kind of boxes? Display or storage? I have seen a few real nice displays on ebay for reasonable prices.