`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Linsanity might be over with, thanks Carmelo!

Linsanity might be over with, thanks Carmelo!
Never was a Carmelo Anthony fan. He's good, but will never be a fan of him.

The Knicks were crap; barely a .500 ball club before he was injured. Linsanity starts and carries the team, the city, and even the world on his back in Melo's absence. They were winning, had motivation, and a reason to show up every night.

Melo comes back and the Knicks are 2-5 since his return and doesn't look like they will get any better anytime soon. I think some personnel changes are much needed.

Trade Melo please. Go get Dwight Howard...lol

Your thoughts on the New York Knicks' turmoil and the possible decline on the whole Linsanity hype as well please.

RE: Linsanity might be over with, thanks Carmelo!
I still think they're just trying to gel as a team. Only 7 games with everybody isn't a good indicator to start trading players just yet.

It was fun while it lasted...Sorry NY!!!...LOL
[Image: arod.gif]

(03-08-2012, 03:53 PM)motu79 Wrote: I still think they're just trying to gel as a team. Only 7 games with everybody isn't a good indicator to start trading players just yet.
it didnt take long for them to gel without Melo
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

i think it's more that teams are now getting film on lin, and know how he plays. i mean come on...lin is alright, but there's a reason is was in the d league

(03-08-2012, 04:12 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: it didnt take long for them to gel without Melo
They also didn't have Amar'e and Baron Davis when Lin started. Amar'e was introduced 1st and then Carmelo came along. Just give it time.

They also just played Boston, Dallas, and San Antonio on the road. Not easy for any team to win those games.

I also think a lot of it has to do with head coach Mike D'Antoni. He is an offense minded coach with a run and gun type of play set. Well, the seller of the 21,580 dollar Lin rookie card is thinking right now...lol Wonder if he was planning on flipping (which I doubt he ever can).

Lin's #'s have gone down and Melo looks horrible. D'Antoni needs to figure out how to MAKE it gel fast or he might be out the door soon. When it's all said and done, it all comes down to the coah.

Off the subject:

Look at Mike Brown with the Lakers. Defensive guy and they lost to the Wizards and Detroit. The Wiz came back from 21 down. Kobe shot 31 shots and bricked like 25.

What's going on with some of the bigger names lately...I like Kobe, but he is a "me" type of guy.

Sorry for the rants, just felt like talking some basketball.

I think the Lakers are fine as well. Once the trading deadline passes and if nothing happens, you'll see the Lakers playing a lot better. I think a lot of the players are wondering if they're gonna be on the team at the end of the month and it's taking a little toll on them right now.

Also, the schedule this year has to be taken into account, A LOT! This isn't a normal year where there are lots of days off. Guys are probably getting a little tired.

Lin was hype like i said since day one, he went on a nice hot streak for a while and people thought he would maintain that or something lol...melo is good but not great and his problem is taking too many shots because hestryna put up big numbers and still have that superstar role...amare is hot one day off the next, i dunno what his deal is..
Mickey--give my boy kobe a break lol hes allowed to have a bad game every once and awhile..if he wasnt a "me" player the lakers wouldnt be where theyre at right now..he still gets my mvp vote...
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

(03-08-2012, 06:12 PM)robd5811 Wrote: Lin was hype like i said since day one, he went on a nice hot streak for a while and people thought he would maintain that or something lol...melo is good but not great and his problem is taking too many shots because hestryna put up big numbers and still have that superstar role...amare is hot one day off the next, i dunno what his deal is..
Mickey--give my boy kobe a break lol hes allowed to have a bad game every once and awhile..if he wasnt a "me" player the lakers wouldnt be where theyre at right now..he still gets my mvp vote...
Nah, I like Kobe, he just needs help imo. Mike Brown isn't that good of a coach though. He is supposedly a defensive minded head coach. Which I don't see because they let the Wiz come back from 21 and then got beat by the lowly Pistons. I think they are 6-14 on the road. No NBA team has won the title in the lat 20 years with a losing record on the road...If I was a Laker fan, I would be worriedSad

Kobe is a beast though, so is Lebron, but we all know MJ was the Beast of all beats...lol