Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My New McCutchen Cards For My PC! [Pics]
Rainbow 
My New McCutchen Cards For My PC! [Pics]
So I've been pretty busy with work lately and haven't had much time to even think about buy hobby boxes or even retail blasters so the other day I had an itch to may be start finally COLLECTING players.

I figured I would start with Cutch because while going through my 2011 Bowman Chrome I noticed I had a base card and a refractor card of him (#46 thanks to someone who made a previous thread about this issue with refractors and the base card).

Here's the new pick ups:

[Image: 2v8mjgp.jpg]

27/150

[Image: oiujp0.jpg]

4/50

[Image: 2hq41vk.jpg]

24/25

Myself and someone else were bidding over the orange one and I didn't think I was going to get it until I sniped in a final bid that was 50 cents higher than his Smile I was quite thrilled, the blood was really pumping on that win. The other 2 cards I got at a steal in the wee early morning hours Smile

So now I just need 4 more cards, and of course the most expensive ones which I'll probably never get but who knows!!
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

RE: My New McCutchen Cards For My PC! [Pics]
Nice cards - Thanks for the pics.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

nice pick ups and never say never you just might surprise yourself but good luck at getting them

Like the Cutch rainbow you got going!!!
[[Image: banner2.jpg]

Thanks!! I figured I'd give a rainbow a shot, you only live once Smile I'll try other rainbows with him on different cards as well and will post when I get it going.

I'm also interested in going for a rainbow of his '12 Tribute TSR-AM card. Some people are auto collectors but I love the swatch cards lol.

I'm going for a red TSR-AM card, well see how it goes

(04-01-2012, 02:50 PM)HeyFitzy Wrote: Thanks!! I figured I'd give a rainbow a shot, you only live once Smile I'll try other rainbows with him on different cards as well and will post when I get it going.

I'm also interested in going for a rainbow of his '12 Tribute TSR-AM card. Some people are auto collectors but I love the swatch cards lol.

I'm going for a red TSR-AM card, well see how it goes
Good luck with the swatch cards. I'm working on the auto rainbow from '12 Tribute of McCutchen, both TA-AM1 and TA-AM2. It was going good at first, but have lost a couple recently to being outbidded and out offered.
[[Image: banner2.jpg]

Great looking cards. Love the photo on the card. Really cool photo.

(04-01-2012, 03:26 PM)jukeboxhero77 Wrote: Good luck with the swatch cards. I'm working on the auto rainbow from '12 Tribute of McCutchen, both TA-AM1 and TA-AM2. It was going good at first, but have lost a couple recently to being outbidded and out offered.
Good luck to you too!! I've been watching those bids shocked by most lol