IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Problem With The Arrival Of BGS Order
Sad 
Problem With The Arrival Of BGS Order
Hello,

A couple of weeks ago, as soon as I got the notification about the cards being already graded, but still waiting for the label to be printed, I noticed that there was a wrong set on the label of one of the cards (a Spanish Lapras EX from EX Ruby & Sapphire). I wrote to both my sales representative and the general Customers Service an email so the label was fixed before it was printed. They said that the issue had escalated and they were going to do their best to have this corrected before it was shipped.

To my surprise, a few of days ago, when I was opening the package, this was not only not fixed, but out of the 99 cards I sent to Beckett to be graded, it turns out that 19 of them had the BGS Label moved from the place it was supposed to be attached...
Luckily I was recording the opening with a few friends, so I can attach a couple of screenshots from that moment:

[Image: post_thread_250413582_5.png]
[Image: post_thread_1458890054_0.png]

I do not know what to say about this, I am truly disappointed, I have videos and pictures of all the cards with this issue, and I can provide you with the serial number of them too, as well as the submission ID, the invoice and the job.

To solve this issue, I tried to contact my sales representative the very next day after this happened (I opened the package late at night), but got no response. This is not the first time this has happened to me, last time I sent an email I did not receive an answer either, something I find disrespectful to a loyal customer, as I have spent almost 10,000.00$ on grading cards with your company between all my submissions with my old account and this new one...

I hope someone from the forum can help me with this,

Thank you.

RE: Problem With The Arrival Of BGS Order
Immediately contact your sales rep and also email askBGS@beckett.com as well

Give them a little bit of time to respond they get 100+ emails a day
If no one responds within 2 weeks email me at my jeffv96masters@gmail.com address and I'll escalate your issue

JEFF