`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 packs of Panini Basketball (Case Hit)

RE: 6 packs of Panini Basketball (Case Hit)
No I was and I am am still doing it lol I have 4 of the 25, and none of the high end players, but I like the look of the set and I was trying to wait on their popularity to die down so I could get them a little cheaper. I pulled the Deron Williams and now the Duncan. I traded for the Pierce and the D. Howard.

I actually loved that set. I am looking for the Kobe based on the look of the card.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

The Kobe sells pretty high $50-$60 and I've only seen a few pop up on ebay.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(03-30-2013, 10:32 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: No it's not numbered. In some of Panini's recent products they have been including an insert set, no auto, jersey or serial # but they are inserted 1 per case. Threads has the Century Stars, Prestige had Playmakers I guess it's their attempt to bring back valuable inserts. I just pulled the case hit out of a Threads box tonight.

[Image: TimDuncanThreadsCenturyStars_zpsc6dcef77.jpg]
Learn something new every day lol. I had no idea those were so rare I have only opened one box of Threads and I got one of those, thought nothing of it and filed it with my commons. If memory serves it was Tony Parker.
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

(04-01-2013, 01:27 PM)forthebirds Wrote: Learn something new every day lol. I had no idea those were so rare I have only opened one box of Threads and I got one of those, thought nothing of it and filed it with my commons. If memory serves it was Tony Parker.
If you are interested in trading it let me know. Or selling it for that matter. I just missed that Parker on ebay earlier today

I busted two boxes of Contenders a couple of months ago and hit the "Throwback Rookie Tickets" of LeBron ... I had no idea it was 1 in 13 boxes, and that there were like 25 cards in the set ... was astonished at the BV for a non-numbered, non-auto, non-GU card.

I like that they are doing this. Most of the different sets I've seen have looked pretty nice. Nice hit too!

Thanks ... definitely an "old school" concept of an insert being worth big bucks without being signed or numbered to 5, LOL

(04-01-2013, 06:10 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: If you are interested in trading it let me know. Or selling it for that matter. I just missed that Parker on ebay earlier today
Always interested in trading if you have any Bird to offer.
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

Awesome hit. Congrats! I never seem to have a lot of luck with packs or boxes so I usually just buy singles. Good for you.