`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Klay Thompson PC 8/30 More Parallels + GU

RE: Klay Thompson PC 6/1
Sick Collection man- cool to see someone collecting a rookie like this the same year as my Kendall's. keep up the good work!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

(06-04-2013, 11:12 AM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: Sick Collection man- cool to see someone collecting a rookie like this the same year as my Kendall's. keep up the good work!
Thanks man! I chose to collect Klay because I went to WSU and so did he. Not often does WSU produce a NBA player let alone someone that is actually making a huge impact on their team! Your Marshall collection is looking good man!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(06-04-2013, 11:36 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: Thanks man! I chose to collect Klay because I went to WSU and so did he. Not often does WSU produce a NBA player let alone someone that is actually making a huge impact on their team! Your Marshall collection is looking good man!
Thanks buddy I appreciate it! I hope to watch this grow, I'll keep an eye out for Klays at my LCS for ya!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

(06-05-2013, 01:27 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: Thanks buddy I appreciate it! I hope to watch this grow, I'll keep an eye out for Klays at my LCS for ya!
Thank you, I greatly appreciate that!

RE: Klay Thompson PC 6/11
I really like this auto. It took me a while to get but I am glad I waited because I saved about 7-10 dollars. I got this for $18 + shipping so I was happy about that. Have another auto coming soon that I am excited about too.

[Image: Scan14_zpsbbfaa262.jpg]

(06-12-2013, 01:26 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: I really like this auto. It took me a while to get but I am glad I waited because I saved about 7-10 dollars. I got this for $18 + shipping so I was happy about that. Have another auto coming soon that I am excited about too.

[Image: Scan14_zpsbbfaa262.jpg]
Nice pickup! I hate that he used that damn sharpie though! Hopefully they get through those stickers quick and have him sign some more with a different pen.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(06-12-2013, 01:23 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Nice pickup! I hate that he used that damn sharpie though! Hopefully they get through those stickers quick and have him sign some more with a different pen.
Yeah, I agree. A lot of his autos are like this actually. Really sloppy looking.

RE: Klay Thompson PC 6/17
Instantly one of my favorite Klay cards. Finally got a hold of this as it took me a while!

[Image: Scan15_zps73d1b324.jpg]

Nice land! I like the Limited RC autos. I actually just got the Tristan too I have been wanting one for awhile.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(06-17-2013, 09:42 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Nice land! I like the Limited RC autos. I actually just got the Tristan too I have been wanting one for awhile.
Yeah, they are really nice cards! I did not know they were die-cut like they are. I guess it is sometimes difficult to see that in the pictures.