`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Wife came home with 5 Blasters

RE: Wife came home with 5 Blasters
(05-11-2013, 02:20 AM)Neifert Wrote: You have an excellent memory, ha.
what can I say I know what I like

Lots of color in those blasters . I got 3 last night, need to get one more to have enough retail wrappers for redemption

I can trade my Yankee pulls for rangers if you are wanting to trade

(05-11-2013, 08:25 AM)rentzington Wrote: Lots of color in those blasters . I got 3 last night, need to get one more to have enough retail wrappers for redemption

I can trade my Yankee pulls for rangers if you are wanting to trade
Anyone have the address for that? For whatever reason I can't seem to find it.

(05-11-2013, 08:26 AM)Neifert Wrote: Anyone have the address for that? For whatever reason I can't seem to find it.
http://www.beckett.com/news/2013/04/topp...n-release/

Bowman Blue Wave Redemption
P.O. Box 2008
Duryea, Pa. 18642

Get it in quick! I'm going to get a tleast 1 box of jumbo today so I'm able to get 2 redemptions

(05-11-2013, 08:37 AM)rentzington Wrote: http://www.beckett.com/news/2013/04/topp...n-release/

Bowman Blue Wave Redemption
P.O. Box 2008
Duryea, Pa. 18642

Get it in quick! I'm going to get a tleast 1 box of jumbo today so I'm able to get 2 redemptions
Cool thanks. I'm gonna send them off today. Keep me in mind for Cardinals or Lawrie and we can trade for Rangers I got. Sorry to highjack the thread.

(05-11-2013, 08:40 AM)Neifert Wrote: Cool thanks. I'm gonna send them off today. Keep me in mind for Cardinals or Lawrie and we can trade for Rangers I got. Sorry to highjack the thread.
it's cool I needed that info anyways. how many packs do you need to send it to get 1?

Nice blasters and what an awesome wife!! I know you're waiting 'til pricing, but those cingrani RC's are nice. Keep me in mind please.

(05-11-2013, 09:00 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: it's cool I needed that info anyways. how many packs do you need to send it to get 1?
I'm not sure if it's the same as Series 1 but that was a Jumbo worth of wrappers or a hobby box worth of wrappers. If i had to guess it would be 12 jumbos or 24 regular packs. I'm not positive. I'm sending in everything i have and hope i get a couple.

Side not is Mark Montgomery a good Yankee Prospect?

(05-11-2013, 09:00 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: it's cool I needed that info anyways. how many packs do you need to send it to get 1?

Its in the link.

This year, there’s a limit of 10 packs per household — with the requirement that they must all be sent at the same time. A collector gets one five-card pack for every 24 hobby, 10 HTA jumbo or 36 retail wrappers. Just like last year, there will be autographs in the packs, while supplies last.

I might a couple boxes at the lcs today just to get some more redemptions i got nice bluewave hits last year

(05-11-2013, 09:08 AM)Neifert Wrote: I'm not sure if it's the same as Series 1 but that was a Jumbo worth of wrappers or a hobby box worth of wrappers. If i had to guess it would be 12 jumbos or 24 regular packs. I'm not positive. I'm sending in everything i have and hope i get a couple.

Side not is Mark Montgomery a good Yankee Prospect?

He is a top 10 prospect currently in AAA and is projected to be late innings guy and compete against David Robertson for closer job in the future. Has a NASTY slider.