`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 hour appraisal service

24 hour appraisal service
Paid $25 for 24 appraisal on Friday night and still no email. Is it because they are closed on weekends? If so I wound have not paid exta. Little bummed out.

RE: 24 hour appraisal service
Id be pissed too but I honestly dont see any reason what so ever for the appraisal service. Kind of seems like a joke to me.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

None of Beckett's services happen during the weekend, they are closed.

I would get cards that are graded well (10s) or Low numbered cards that are priced as N/A appraised. It is good for insurance purposes if you have an extensive collection.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

It says "Business Days" - Monday thru Friday are business days.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(05-18-2013, 11:52 PM)nthnoak Wrote: Id be pissed too but I honestly dont see any reason what so ever for the appraisal service. Kind of seems like a joke to me.
+9000

They are forcing ppl to pay additional for a price to get a value on a card when we already pay for an online guide, a monthly magazine AND an Annual guide that is supposed to have all the hard to find cards in it (thats why its $40 right?).

People don't have to pay for the online guide, magazine, annual, OR the appraisal. I like that Beckett offers this service now. It'll be good for N/A numbered cards for insurance or resale purposes. Again, all of the services are optional so stop complaining about them. If it bothers you that much, move on to a different site.

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

also, an appraisal is a completely animal than a price guide. i say that as an appraiser for one of the highest end insurance companies. i could do what beckett does, but their name lends it more cred than i can

(05-23-2013, 12:19 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: also, an appraisal is a completely animal than a price guide. i say that as an appraiser for one of the highest end insurance companies. i could do what beckett does, but their name lends it more cred than i can
I dunno Jacob, that handlebar mustache is enough "cred" for me!

That's the "Chuck Norris" of mustaches...

(05-23-2013, 02:46 PM)msimonds Wrote: I dunno Jacob, that handlebar mustache is enough "cred" for me!

That's the "Chuck Norris" of mustaches...
that was my fu manchu i grew for Movember (charity to promote awareness about menfolk's cancer)

i usually just rock the biker goatee

Maybe when these appraisers get some free time they can fix all the N/A's for cards #/25 down to #/10.....

After all once one is appraised they can mathematically calculate a rough figure for what the other cards in the set should sell for based off some sort of qualifier....

I understand that 1/1 and patch variation, signature inscription variations are tough to qualify with some sort of multiplication but the #/10 and up to #/25 should not be N/A...........
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4