`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bowman Platinum & Question

RE: 2013 Bowman Platinum & Question
(07-25-2013, 01:19 PM)x5ofspades Wrote: looking for any jays or hechavarria color you get!
I think we can work a deal. You have like $200 worth of 2013 Bowman I want. I was in the middle of putting together a list of what I want and sending it to you before I saw this post. I will crack the Platinum open and we can work something out.

I'm so stoked for this to come out - favorite set of the year. Unfortunately, my spending will be curbed a bit since my car decided to take a dump all over my life this week. Will still be picking some up, just not as much as I had planned. So, I'll be looking to all of the great traders on here to keep me in mind for trades with their Max Kepler and other Twins cards. LOL
Kepler

(07-26-2013, 11:07 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I'm so stoked for this to come out - favorite set of the year. Unfortunately, my spending will be curbed a bit since my car decided to take a dump all over my life this week. Will still be picking some up, just not as much as I had planned. So, I'll be looking to all of the great traders on here to keep me in mind for trades with their Max Kepler and other Twins cards. LOL
Im in the Twins area. and have been slowly picking up some lots with twins in them too. check my org or let me know who or what you need and i will be more than willing to help a brotha out.
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

Will checking my local target and Walmart tomorrow. Usually out a day before release date.

I hope you are right. I am heading to Target on my lunch break tomorrow just to check. Woo Hoo!!

no luck today on the bowman plat out early. checked 2 walmarts and 1 target. nada!! i am itching!!!

I see it is out in places. Ebay is full of singles today. No luck at my Target either.

i guess i will hit my lcs tomorrow. he said that he is supposed to get some in.

My Target is bare here, too. Was kind of disappointing. Wanted to at least grab a rack pack to get some of the purples.
Kepler

My Target had zero as well. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow for my case to arrive. /cry