`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Inception experimentation

RE: My Inception experimentation
(08-03-2013, 01:28 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Just took a look .... You did a great job! 30 cards ... 6 boxes worth for the price of 2 boxes! NICE!
I'm waiting on the delivery of cards 14 & 15 of my last experiment. The total for the 3 boxes worth was the cost of one box. I'll post them up just as soon as the last 2 get here. Since redemptions were so prevalent, I picked up a Mike Olt auto redemption, just to give me something to *itch & complain about a year from now Smile
This will only work if you adopt a strict "Topps is the devil and they're out to specifically screw and defraud me" attitude. And then post about it incessantly.
Kepler

(08-03-2013, 01:52 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: This will only work if you adopt a strict "Topps is the devil and they're out to specifically screw and defraud me" attitude. And then post about it incessantly.
Ok, my new attitude is officially " Topps is the Devil and they're out to specifically screw and defraud Jared! " wow, I'm starting to feel good about myself again ... Thanks Smile
Too bad about you and Topps, though! Sad
LOL
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

i didnt box any wax for 10 years. then i bought a box of 2012 topps lineage, lost 40% of the price paid. i bought a case of 2013 topps archives and broke even - and that was with TWO case hits in the box

Hi
Be interested in the Padre autos. Have lots of Yankee autos in organize. Lmk Bob
Looking for ...
1)autos of Gwynn, Headley, Venable, as well as Chargers... Gates, and Rivers.
2) autos/gu'd of Baldelli, Zobrist, rare Red Soxs
3) HOF autos, game-used and #<50

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k33/gwynn_fan/