`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three $11.99 repackage specials from the Bulleye Store

RE: Three $11.99 repackage specials from the Bulleye Store
Wait, so his Kobe Donruss auto and his Primary Colors patch both came from the Target repack boxes? You should be buying every last one of these you see. lol
(07-28-2013, 10:01 AM)SHowley2003 Wrote: The gold ones 90-91. If you have these I would be interested. Thanks

•90-91 Skybox
o 36- Michael Williams
o 61- Adrian Dantley
o 94- Manute Bol
o 105- Anthony Bowie
o 175- Brad Sellers
o Series I Checklists

If only I had known... I really could have made bigger gains in life!
I'll take a look and see what I've got ... I'd be surprised if I don't have most of these.
Kepler

(07-29-2013, 09:31 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Wait, so his Kobe Donruss auto and his Primary Colors patch both came from the Target repack boxes? You should be buying every last one of these you see. lol

I'll take a look and see what I've got ... I'd be surprised if I don't have most of these.
Yeah man, that's why I posted that I pulled the "cousin" to your pull, LOL

That's right! I forgot about that. I haven't seen any of these boxes for a while ... hoping to find some more.
Kepler

(07-29-2013, 10:21 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: That's right! I forgot about that. I haven't seen any of these boxes for a while ... hoping to find some more.
Targets in my area have been loaded up with the baseball and football version...must be because I buy out all the basketball ones.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(07-30-2013, 11:15 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Targets in my area have been loaded up with the baseball and football version...must be because I buy out all the basketball ones.
I've had FAR better luck with basketball than the other two ... football has been OK. but baseball has been terrible overall.

I was at 4 Targets today looking for early Platinum (with little luck) and had a heck of a time finding ANY basketball repacks. Very disappointing - I buy and sell those cards to fund my baseball PC. lol. Today all of the basketball shelf space had been replaced with racing. No thank you to any racing cards.
Kepler

I figured out why these are scarce right now ... kind of. Bumped into the Excel rep (company that services Walmart and Target, at least in MN) and the guy told me that can't get their hands on older basketball right now without having to pay a premium. So, there's a chance that these might be in short supply for a while. If you see them and like busting them, might want to pick them up now.
Kepler

I would imagine the profit margin on these boxes is fairly low so any increase in the supply chain would have a domino effect type of reaction going down the line.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I did find one of the $7.99 ones today. Nothing in the 50 random cards, but a pack of 2009-10 Studio and 3 2008 Press Pass. Nothing fantastic, but did get a Griffin RC, Harden RC, three Love RCs and a D. Rose blue Press Pass. Well worth the $8.
Kepler

Holy crap! My pack of studio had a Blake and a harden too!
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.