`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bowman Platinum case break and contest thread [CONTEST CLOSED]

RE: 2013 Bowman Platinum case break and contest thread [CONTEST CLOSED]
Sorry it didn't work out the way you had hoped. Was still fun to watch you break them. Thanks again!

YOU GOT A 1 OF 25 AND A 25 OF 25?! DAYUMN SON! I'd be happy as all heck to have that!
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

(08-01-2013, 08:14 AM)Racinghy Wrote: YOU GOT A 1 OF 25 AND A 25 OF 25?! DAYUMN SON! I'd be happy as all heck to have that!
EBAY 1/1!!! L@@K!! RARE!! Smile

I agree -- they are great cards. And I do like this product a lot. But in the context of the outlay (i.e., $1200ish) one has to expect a little more than what I got in the break. $1200 can buy a lot of awesome cards (as another thread in this forum is demonstrating so capably), so our standards for evaluating the break need to be really high. If that makes sense.

It does, I would just go for the regular boxes and not the specials. I like to go thorugh the packs and take some chances. Its kinda paid off, but I mostly got the early 90's boxes
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

Thanks a lot Nate. You are the man. Sorry you didnt get enough value but I agree with you that the cards look real nice. The jumbo is cool. How is the condition on your cards? I bought a bunch of platinums a couple years ago and they were condition sensitive.

(08-01-2013, 03:33 PM)natejeffries Wrote: Thanks a lot Nate. You are the man. Sorry you didnt get enough value but I agree with you that the cards look real nice. The jumbo is cool. How is the condition on your cards? I bought a bunch of platinums a couple years ago and they were condition sensitive.
I'm noticing a few surface streaks on the base autos, but by and large not too bad. Corners and edges seem great.

That's good. It seems like an improved product with more chase cards.