`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Additions to my autograph collection - updated 9/19/16

RE: Additions to my autograph collection - updated 11/16/15
(12-19-2015, 11:05 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Great additions man! I really like the design on that Select Hardaway.
haha I was thinking the same thing actually!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Additions to my autograph collection - updated 11/16/15
So I haven't updated in almost 4 months, as I haven't bought much since I have been focusing on other areas of my collection. However I figured I would finally share the basketball autos that I have picked up. All of these are from the past month. I also got a few from packs and bought some that I still need to get pics for (including Kyrie Irving and Tony Parker autos).
[Image: Bob-McAdoo.jpg?id=f477cebf-48a3-4823-a44...e=original]
[Image: Monta-Ellis.jpg?id=7994cb5e-e64a-48fa-8b...e=original]
[Image: Ty-Lawson.jpg?id=68f61c5d-2d88-4b0d-8048...e=original]
[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: Additions to my autograph collection - updated 3/23/16
That Ty Lawson Select is pretty sweet!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

RE: Additions to my autograph collection - updated 3/23/16
Another month and a half and I picked up a few more:
The 2 Josh Smith autos were picked up for $2 each, which is why I got 2 instead of just 1.
[Image: Josh-Smith.jpg?id=fc4d7063-1828-40b8-a83...e=original]
[Image: Josh-Smith.jpg?id=1e920642-32ea-473d-9f6...e=original]
[Image: s-l400.jpg]
I finally got a James Worthy solo autograph, as the one I already had was a dual auto. This leaves me with just the really expensive ones (Jordan, Barkley, Chamberlain, Maravich) for my NBA@50 autograph collection. I could use upgrades on Bob Cousy, Dave Bing and Dave DeBusschere too.
[Image: c2c0ce285604071722a9a140ba254305.jpg]
I also picked up a Nate Robinson auto for my Slam Dunk champ collection.
In addition to the above cards I picked the following up a few months back and never posted these:
Jerry West autographed SI print from UDA.
[Image: 20839a_lg.jpeg]
Bob Cousy autographed Gartlan porcelain figurine serial numbered to 950.
[Image: 20889a_lg.jpeg]
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.

RE: Additions to my autograph collection - updated 5/10/16
hey i sent you an sale offer for a card you might be inrested in

RE: Additions to my autograph collection - updated 5/10/16
Thanks for the offer of the Tom Chambers card. I already had one, but decided to look to see what going rates were and ended up getting this one on sale for only $3. It's numbered to 15 and on-card auto, so it's definitely an upgrade from the one I have. It was just too good of a price to pass up on COMC.
[Image: Tom-Chambers.jpg?id=464a8fdd-2329-41e7-8...e=original]

RE: Additions to my autograph collection - updated 5/11/16
I finally upgraded my Dave Bing auto from an unlicensed Leaf card to this one from National Treasures.

While I was buying this I also ended up with this from the same seller, as I was able to combine S&H which made this one too hard to pass up. This will go nicely in my Malone collection.

RE: Additions to my autograph collection - updated 5/19/16
I realized I hadn't updated this thread in 4 months. Mostly because I haven't gotten any big pick-ups to really show off. However I figured I would post some of the ones I have picked up over the past few months. Most of these were $1-$2, and I am a sucker for name player autos at those prices.
[Image: Marques-Johnson.jpg?id=d9efecd4-43f3-490...e=original]

I almost forgot about getting this card almost 2 months ago. While Dennis Rodman is not in his basketball uniform, I thought it was a cool dual auto at a price I couldn't pass (under $15). I still want a Rodman auto in a Bulls or Pistons uniform.
[Image: s-l500.jpg]

There have been a few other pick-ups through trades, including an early Rasheed Wallace auto, but I don't have pictures of those.

RE: Additions to my autograph collection - updated 9/19/16
haha that is a pretty sweet Rodman though- and definitely can't beat that price!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]