Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One project .... Stalled ...

One project .... Stalled ...
Hey everyone,

Been trying to collect the 2013 Finest Jumbo rainbow of Casey Kelly, but I never can find anything numbered /5 or /10 .... I'm resigned to the fact that I may never see another 1/1 (I have one of the plates) but since its been released, not one of the others?
Here's what I have so far .....
[Image: null_zps81e8c15e.jpg]

If anyone has any leads to the lower numbers, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've never checked out anyones cards (lol) on COMC. If anyone frequents that site, please let me know.
Thanks!
Dr. Mitch
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: One project .... Stalled ...
Sorry, Doc but you have all the Finest Kellys that are available on COMC.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(02-11-2014, 08:26 AM)aprirr Wrote: Sorry, Doc but you have all the Finest Kellys that are available on COMC.
Thanks for checking, Aaron. Much appreciated!

Hey, just in case you didn't know, Phillies_Joe won my contest and re-gifted it to Bella. So if you PM me you address (I probably have it, but it'll save me time) I'll ship her the grand prize!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-11-2014, 09:35 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Thanks for checking, Aaron. Much appreciated!
Yeah, I just looked myself. I'll keep an eye-peeled for you. I check that site multiple times a day for BGS/BVG Nolan Ryans.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(02-11-2014, 09:41 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: Yeah, I just looked myself. I'll keep an eye-peeled for you. I check that site multiple times a day for BGS/BVG Nolan Ryans.
Cool beans!
The more eyes I have, the better my chances .... Likewise, BTW, I'll alert you if I ever see any Ryan cards that might interest you.
Thanks!

(02-11-2014, 09:45 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Cool beans!
The more eyes I have, the better my chances .... Likewise, BTW, I'll alert you if I ever see any Ryan cards that might interest you.
Thanks!
Ok, cool! Thanks man!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

It's tougher the further you get from release date but gotta be patient! They'll turn up on ebay eventually. Do you have a saved search set up? That helps.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(02-11-2014, 09:35 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Thanks for checking, Aaron. Much appreciated!

Hey, just in case you didn't know, Phillies_Joe won my contest and re-gifted it to Bella. So if you PM me you address (I probably have it, but it'll save me time) I'll ship her the grand prize!
That is excellent, man! Bella hasn't gotten a package with HER name on it in a while. She will dig it!

Big thanks to Joe. If we have any Phillies you could use, just let us know!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

It's a 2013 release. It may still be 2 years or more before you see the /10 and /5 and if you already have the 1/1 plus a plate thats very good! Keep up the faith!

I've been browsing blowoutcards every couple of days for Cespedes/Bregman that pop up... Will give you a heads up if I see any you need.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint