`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
WTTF/WTB SoA Cards (Chibs auto added 9/15/14)

WTTF/WTB SoA Cards (Chibs auto added 9/15/14)
Looking for base, wardrobe relics, autos, and patches. Could be willing to buy certain cards. Please PM if you have any you'd like to trade or sell!

Thank You!
Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: WTTF/WTB SoA Cards
Just picked up a few inserts as well as the S.o.A. Reaper patch...would love to add the "Men of Mayhem" and "SAMCRO rocker" patches! Please hit me up!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Just made a deal for the SAMCRO patch and one of the Philly promo cards! Keep 'em coming!!

If I get any duplicates I'll hit you up my friend!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(06-09-2014, 03:24 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: If I get any duplicates I'll hit you up my friend!
I do appreciate it, partner. I haven't picked up any of the base cards yet and I'm still looking for 3 or 4 of the temp tattoo inserts. I'm guessing you already have them, but I do have those two foil bio card dupes (Gemma & Unser) if you happen to need them...if you do, let me know & they're yours!

I thought I'd throw up a couple scans of a few of the nicer SOA cards I've acquired so far. Love this set, love this show, and can't wait till the Fall for Season 7!

Sons of Anarchy Patch cards:
[Image: 004_zps503ee162.jpg]

Philly (Paper) Promo Card [Front & Back]:
[Image: 001_zpse0b0865f.jpg]
[Image: 002_zpsfdc13968.jpg]

RE: WTTF/WTB SoA Cards (A few scans added 6/11/14)
Just got this in the mail today. Not listed in Beckett, but it's a "Jumbo" Promo temporary tattoo card that was handed out at the 2013 San Diego Comic Con. Measures 4" x 6".

[Image: 002_zps24873e07.jpg]
[Image: 003_zpsf822c940.jpg]

RE: WTTF/WTB SoA Cards (New Opie Promo scan added 6/17/14)
Awesome stuff man I love those patches, I haven't had the cash flow lately to buy anything really but did manage to get these via trades along with the complete set of base cards. I do need the foil bio card for Gemma! Still no dupes yet sorry my friend, when I do though their yours!

[Image: img002_zps913806a4.jpg]

(06-19-2014, 11:27 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Awesome stuff man I love those patches, I haven't had the cash flow lately to buy anything really but did manage to get these via trades along with the complete set of base cards. I do need the foil bio card for Gemma! Still no dupes yet sorry my friend, when I do though their yours!
Great stuff so far, Ryan! If we were to put our recent additions together, we'd have one heck of a collection so far, lol! Would love to pick up a few of those relics and autos myself! I've got 4 more temp tattoo inserts due in any day, so I think I only need 3 or 4 more to finish up that set. And I'll probably break down and just buy a complete base set off the bay...seems you can pick one up for less than $10.

The Gemma foil insert is yours, friend. Still at the same address from our last trade? If so, will get it in the mail to ya asap! Thanks, partner! - Jason

Thanks for the gemma insert! I just picked up the men of mayhem and another low end auto!