`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Energy & Pikachu Cards

Pokemon Energy & Pikachu Cards
Hey everyone, my daughter started playing Pokemon a few months back and is now delving into making her own decks. Only problem is we have hardly any energy cards. Newer boxes of product only gave us a few energy, seemed weird. I never played Pokemon until recently but I was expecting more like MtG when buying packs, pretty much always get one energy per pack.

So I need energy cards and I really need Darkness and Metal as we only got a couple of them. I already hit up the local card shops here and grabbed some but still need a lot more.

I would love to get a bulk package of energy, on the order of like 100x of each type but at this point I'll entertain offers for 10 or more until I reach my goals, which I'll update in this thread.

100 Metal
100 Darkness
100 Fairy
100 Psychic
100 Grass
100 Water
100 Fire
100 Lightning
100 Fighting

Also, she loves Pikachu. There are currently like 73 different Pikachu cards. I want to try and get as many of them as I can for her for her birthday in a few months. I've added them as wants but given how the wants don't always work right, feel free to send offers over for Pikachu too.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Pokemon Energy & Pikachu Cards
Bump, nobody has some energy for me?