`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grading Wall Display

Grading Wall Display
Just filled up my two graded card cases that I built with my dad. Have not hung them on the wall yet but will soon. Unfortunatley it does not hold all of my graded Jeter cards but it holds most of the best ones.

[Image: IMG_0580.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0579.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0577.jpg]
[Image: Untitled-1copy.jpg]
Derek Jeter Card Count: 3,981 Total Cards, 1,998 Unique Cards and 332 Graded Cards. I Will trade anything I have for any Derek Jeter cards

RE: Grading Wall Display
Very nice, thank you for sharing!
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Very nice displays!!!!! And from a fellow Yankee fan, very nice collection of the Captain!
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Nice work! Glad to see someone else is picking up the tools too!

How thick are they from the wall to the front? Looks like there's a fair amount of depth there.

Nice Display! Sweet Collection too!
I collect Marcus Allen! Link below to my BGS Football bucket but I have plenty of other cards as well in other folders and not in bucket. Shoot me a PM on anything.

http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/dunoon32/library/BGS%20Football?sort=3&page=1

(08-24-2014, 05:59 PM)fast93bird Wrote: Nice work! Glad to see someone else is picking up the tools too!

How thick are they from the wall to the front? Looks like there's a fair amount of depth there.
I think it is just the way I have them angled on the floor that makes them look thick, they are only about 3 inches deep
[Image: Untitled-1copy.jpg]
Derek Jeter Card Count: 3,981 Total Cards, 1,998 Unique Cards and 332 Graded Cards. I Will trade anything I have for any Derek Jeter cards

Ok, that's not too bad. Nicely done. Did you set it up for hanging?

Great display! I wish I was good at building anything close to that
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]