`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading Issue

Trading Issue
Anyone having the same issue I am when trading? When looking thru someone else's items in the trade screen when I click on wants - it either brings back nothing at all or not the full list of items they have even though I know they have a card I want. And if I rerun later it brings back the full list of items I have marked as want. What is going on here?

RE: Trading Issue
Same here. I search for a particular card in OPG (that I have marked as a want and want to trade for), go to the list of people who are trading it, and when I open a trade with that person and select wants only, it doesn't show up. If I search the card in their org, there it is.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

It will usually work ok for me the first time, then I have to dump my cookies and start everything over again before trying to do another
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

I have been trying since last night to add things to my Org and they are not being added. Tried adding the entire 2014 Bowman Chrome Prospects Autographs set and after it hits my Org, the folder is empty. So Org is back to not working it looks like so it is not a shock to me that trading would be broken as well.