`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bgs submission

RE: Bgs submission
I should be getting my submission back next week if I can count to 20 correctly. It was a bunch of Kansas City Royals (current and prospects) plus a couple other players. 36 cards in total made it my biggest order yet. I'll post results here when I get them...

I have about 200 more to submit so I can get my 1977-1985 Royals Team Sets all graded, I just have to find the money for that submission! The Vintage special posted for February is tempting, but I'm still short on cash after the current submission.

(02-02-2015, 04:09 PM)KPRROK Wrote: I should be getting my submission back next week if I can count to 20 correctly.
Well, as long as you didn't count any weekends or other holidays, you should be good-to-go.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(02-02-2015, 04:37 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Well, as long as you didn't count any weekends or other holidays, you should be good-to-go.
Are you trying to say the Beckett graders DON'T work 24/7 and are NOT hooked up to IV drips and other tubes so they don't have to leave their chairs?????

Yeah, I counted out the business days and I think they should ship either Friday of this week, or Mon-Tues of next week. I hope to have them by next Thursday at the latest...I love the anticipation as I wait for them to arrive in my hands.

For reference, the highlights of my submission, IMHO...

1) 2011 Topps Tier 1 Danny Duffy auto
2) 2014 Panini Immaculate Blue Alex Gordon (5/10)
3) 2014 Topps Triple Threads Kelvin Herrera (1/3) - big Royals crown patch
4) 2013 Tops Tier 1 Black Salvador Perez (10/10)
5) 2013 Topps Pro Debut Hat Patch Yordano Ventura

I do love my KC Royals!