`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
32 Days & Counting...

32 Days & Counting...
...Until the Daytona 500 and the start of the 2015 season! Let's get excited folks! Been too quite around here! Adam, we set to go on our fantasy game yet? Should we get confirmations on who is playing as well as prize submissions?

With the NASCAR season about to start, MLB Spring Training getting closer, and March Madness just around the corner...this is by far my favorite time of the year for sports! I'm starting to get excited y'all!!!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: 32 Days & Counting...
I have a question since I can't seem to find a price of the card I'm looking for on here. I have a 1996 Wheels Viper #R3 Dale Earnhardt die cut copperhead gem my 10. Can not for the life of me find the price of this card

I was going to make a post this weekend for the game.
Yes, it has been completely dead around here lately. I check in everyday but haven't had anything to say since my last Recent Additions update. I'll have a few more to add soon.

(01-21-2015, 06:32 PM)dgood1979 Wrote: I have a question since I can't seem to find a price of the card I'm looking for on here. I have a 1996 Wheels Viper #R3 Dale Earnhardt die cut copperhead gem my 10. Can not for the life of me find the price of this card
Are you subscribed to the OPG, partner? You cannot see values on cards unless you are a subscriber. And it is against Beckett rules for us to post BVs on the forums. But in answer to your question, here is the link to your card:

http://www.beckett.com/racing/1996/viper...dt-2945301
(01-21-2015, 07:11 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I was going to make a post this weekend for the game.
Yes, it has been completely dead around here lately. I check in everyday but haven't had anything to say since my last Recent Additions update. I'll have a few more to add soon.
I'm heading up to Wichita, KS for a concert this weekend. Leaving tomorrow & will be back Saturday. Will look for the post when I return!

And I'm calling it now! Both Ganassi cars make the Chase this year!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(01-21-2015, 06:32 PM)dgood1979 Wrote: I have a question since I can't seem to find a price of the card I'm looking for on here. I have a 1996 Wheels Viper #R3 Dale Earnhardt die cut copperhead gem my 10. Can not for the life of me find the price of this card
First off, welcome to the Beckett Racing Forum!
Mikarlo is right that we cannot post values on something with a listed price. If you want to know it, you will have to buy an Online Price Guide. If you are confused by our replies, you need to go to the Help forum and read the TOS (Terms of Service) thread. We can get banned for telling you that info.
If you want any help with this site, feel free to ask any of us in the forum. Post a thread and we are more than happy to help. BTW, that is a nice card to have!
(01-21-2015, 08:11 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: I'm heading up to Wichita, KS for a concert this weekend. Leaving tomorrow & will be back Saturday. Will look for the post when I return!

And I'm calling it now! Both Ganassi cars make the Chase this year!
Have a great time Jason! Who are you going to see/hear?
I will have the Game thread up soon.

My sister and I are going to see the Moonshine Bandits. Outlaw country duo from California. Here is a link to one of my favorite songs of theirs. Definitely one of their slower tunes, but a nice intro to them. Just don't expect everything else of these guys to be so...tame, lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCb_MWcM1Tw

(01-21-2015, 11:52 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: My sister and I are going to see the Moonshine Bandits. Outlaw country duo from California. Here is a link to one of my favorite songs of theirs. Definitely one of their slower tunes, but a nice intro to them. Just don't expect everything else of these guys to be so...tame, lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCb_MWcM1Tw
I'll check it out in a minute, but I wanted you to know that the 2015 RFFG Rules and Sign-Up page has been posted.

How have I not heard of them before? AND WHY haven't you mentioned them to me before now??
I liked the song you linked but was thinking the whole time that..., "It's not really my type of music, but I like it." Then I listened to another song and loved it. I don't know the name of it, but then I clicked on "If I Walk Away". FANTASTIC song! That is such an awesome song! I am going to listen to more of their songs now. You (and your sister) better have a great time at that show!!! You better share the experience with me when you get back. I already like these guys and I have only heard 3 songs. OK, done typing now. Time to find more songs. Big Grin

31 days until the Daytona 500. 22 days until the SPRINT UNLIMITED.
I collect J. Johnson, K. Larson, C. Elliott, E. Jones & The Cleveland Browns
Photobucket Links are Below.

http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/OurNUT...ace%20Used

http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/NASCARRay/library/?sort=3&page=1