`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Upper Deck Bracketology fraud

Upper Deck Bracketology fraud
I am warning people of upper deck fraud. I entered roughly 40 different bracketology redemptions and every single team I entered was either a #1 seed or a 15 or 16 seed. The fraud of it is if the team had a decent record and was going to receive a high number seed, they were a #15 seed. If the team was either on the bubble or has no chance of a top 5 seed in any bracket they were a number 1 seed. Please do not allow upper deck to get away with such fraudulent activity.

RE: Upper Deck Bracketology fraud
(03-15-2015, 02:20 PM)21rfd Wrote: I am warning people of upper deck fraud. I entered roughly 40 different bracketology redemptions and every single team I entered was either a #1 seed or a 15 or 16 seed. The fraud of it is if the team had a decent record and was going to receive a high number seed, they were a #15 seed. If the team was either on the bubble or has no chance of a top 5 seed in any bracket they were a number 1 seed. Please do not allow upper deck to get away with such fraudulent activity.
I have never used bracketology and after reading your explanation I don't get it. Could you (or anyone else here) explain the system a little bit better?
"Fraud" is big word and I would like to understand where is the fraud in all of this.

(03-15-2015, 07:27 PM)Caffrey Wrote: I have never used bracketology and after reading your explanation I don't get it. Could you (or anyone else here) explain the system a little bit better?
"Fraud" is big word and I would like to understand where is the fraud in all of this.
I entered my Gonzaga as a #12 seed...lol. Well...there are some higher cards, but the majority are outrageous longshots, not only to get that seed, but to advance at all. No one ever wins Brackatology contests, no matter which one you do...lol.

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

Ya its not fraud, its called everyone cant win.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65