`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Errors with BGS labels

Errors with BGS labels
I recently got an order back from BGS (157 cards). Out of the order a noticed that a few of the labels were incorrect. For example, I submitted an unredeemed 93-94 Hoops NBA Trade card and it came back a 9.5 with all 9.5 subs but BGS labelled it as a 94-95 Hoops Draft Redemption. I don't know how they mixed it up but they did.

I also had a few 93-94 Stadium Club 1st Day Issues get graded 9.5 as well. The issue is that on the label BGS didn't label two of them as 1st Day Issues but as just the regular cards. Of course one was a Jordan!!!

The biggest error was a 2013 Fleer Retro 1992 Auto for Thanos. They actually put the card in the case upside down!!

I expect BGS will fix these problems when I send my next order in (I hope they wont charge me to fix the problems)?.

RE: Errors with BGS labels
Just contact them as soon as possible. I contacted them the day of receipt and they had me mail them back and fixed them for free.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

I am in Australia, so it can be expensive to send a few cards to the USA. Will they cover my postage costs as well?

(07-12-2016, 09:40 AM)ferraripower2005 Wrote: I am in Australia, so it can be expensive to send a few cards to the USA. Will they cover my postage costs as well?
Most likely they're not going to cover postage. They will usually fix the problems at no cost to you on your next order. That's what they have done for me in the past.

I have had some cards mislabeled that I have had fixed, but I still can't register them in my registry. I need to have a talk with my BGS rep. again to see if this problem can be fixed.

John
[Image: ZZZBearsBanner1.jpg]
Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher Supercollector

guys this happened to me too. Do you know where I should send an e-mail? I have already sent them 2 emails but nobody responsed. This happened to me for Magic The Gathering Cards.