`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
USPS Has Forced me Not trade with my Canadian Friends

USPS Has Forced me Not trade with my Canadian Friends
The U.S postal rates are two high for me to trade with my Canada peeps. $9.50 for each bubble mailer w/cards is just not financially possible for me.

I've tried the PWE trick, but the hassle I get from the clerks at the post office about whats in it, plus the custom form nonsense and holding up the entire line while the clerk enters the information, has just turned into one BIG unpleasant experience.

I have always loved dealing with my friends to the North but until the U.S Postal rates come down , I will have to cease trading with people from Canada

Thanks,

Eddie
Wanting these primarily Igor Shesterkin, Alexis Lafrenière  Kaapo Kakko, Adam Fox, K'Andre Miller, Ryan Lindgren, Zac Jones, Braden Schneider. Just starting PC For Jack Hughes & Illya Sorokin.

RE: USPS Has Forced me Not trade with my Canadian Friends
Not sure why you guys are getting hammered with $9.50 shipping all the time. I have bought a few cards from the States that have come in a bubble mailer and I've seen a lot of postage rates of $2-3 WITH tracking! Seems like your postal services are very inconsistent! Have you tried shipping with stamps.com as a few that I have received are shipped that way.

I typically have to pay about $6 to mail to the US without tracking, and with tracking is usually in the $13-16 range.

Hope the rates improve so you can trade again with us Canadians... hard for me too because I collect baseball cards and not many to trade with in Canada. Maybe don't quit completely, but hold out for bigger trades to make the shipping costs worth while!

Why not just use PayPal.com/shipnow. I used not 3 minutes ago to send a trade up and it was $2.91. I wouldn't give up on your friends in the Great White North just yet.

Yes. PayPal.com/shipnow or stamps.com is the only way to send to Canada for cheap. Skip the lines at at the post office.

I'm still receiving many PWE trades from US traders , with one stamp applied and protected in a pocket sleeve wrapped in cereal box type cardboard . No issues to date Smile
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

Shipping costs from the US are a real bummer right now.

Maybe for larger type trades , but the PWE trade can stiill be accomplished for the price of one stamp
..... deleger22@hotmail.com