`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What blaster box would you rather...

What blaster box would you rather...
What blaster box would you rather break bowman or diamond Kings. Im strictly speaking for best chances at hits

RE: What blaster box would you rather...
Depends on the # of hits or the quality of the hits.
Remember that DK as no team ID.
Bowman has the prospects..

Team collector/player collector or in it for the turn over and $$..difference can be stark in comparison..

I would vote for bowman if you can find any. I like logos on my cards.
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

I'm probably in the minority here but I would go with DK because of the players that I collect. I'd rather have a stack of Hall of Famers than a stack of potential MLB players half of which may not ever make the show. Plus I'd take no logo since it's a more appealing design, at least to me.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

As far as I'm concerned, its a matter of patience vs. immediate satisfaction.
Prospects in Bowman might take a few years to realize the value of what you actually got. DK has more established players and rookies.
From personal experience, I got very little to write home about in either product, but in DK there's a bonus pack with 3 guaranteed minor hits ... 1 Mantle insert, 1 framed card and 1 red artist proof cards. So far, the Ohtani base card hits are about the same in both, but in DK there are 2 base cards ... one as a batter, one as a pitcher as well as a bunch of inserts. If I could only afford 1 blaster, I'd probably pick up DK.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.