`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Certified Racing Box Hits.

2018 Certified Racing Box Hits.
2018 Certified Racing Box pulls..Wanted to share. Chase Elliott card they didn't pull the cutout off on top left of the quad. Also a young gun auto...These are currently on Ebay for sale if interested..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2018 Certified Racing Box Hits.
Nice stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Those must be two of the ugliest looking autos i have seen. It is like they are not even trying. Not everyone can have a pretty auto like jimmie johnson or danica, but wow, those are awful.

So, what do you do with the Chase with the panel still in place? Ridiculous quality control.

What was the 4th hit? I am guessing a tire piece from matt DiBenedetto or something sweet like that...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

I was wondering about another hit too. The Blaney AU is oddly sloppy. His AU usually looks better than that.
As far as "pretty" autos go, I would say King Petty and Mark Martin have the best of all time. But Jimmie and Danica have nice ones too. I'm very happy to have at least a couple of them all, except Petty.

I've spent the afternoon busting a full wax box of 1990 Bowman baseball. Other than dealing with the nasty gum and the cards it ruined, it was fun. There was no seal on the box and the packs looked like crap. I knew I couldn't sell them b/c of the gum. But most of the cards were still mint or at least near mint. I pulled all the good RC's (including Sosa and Big Hurt) and 2 complete sets of the Art Insert cards. I also pulled some PC stuff, so it was worth the time.

(10-21-2018, 02:37 PM)dunnere Wrote: Those must be two of the ugliest looking autos i have seen. It is like they are not even trying. Not everyone can have a pretty auto like jimmie johnson or danica, but wow, those are awful.

So, what do you do with the Chase with the panel still in place? Ridiculous quality control.

What was the 4th hit? I am guessing a tire piece from matt DiBenedetto or something sweet like that...
4th was a ryan newman tire

(10-23-2018, 09:30 PM)jasonyeager Wrote: 4th was a ryan newman tire
I can see why you didn't bother to show it. We used to have a Newman collector on here. I don't know what happened to minitracer though. Last we heard, he'd gotten a new job and was going to be busy with that trying to catch up after being out of work for a little while. This is the 1st year that he wasn't in the RFFG at all.

(10-23-2018, 09:30 PM)jasonyeager Wrote: 4th was a ryan newman tire
Newman, DiBenedetto...same difference.LOL
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com