Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I done got old" Anniversaries from Donruss

"I done got old" Anniversaries from Donruss
Buddy Guy does a great job on that tune
It seems time flies Just the other day I was looking to see how close I was on my 2005 Donruss 25th Anniversary set (340 of 400) and low and behold it's time for the 150th Anniversary 2019 Donruss set 300 cards (but it will probably go up with a second series or Chronicles)
I of course have decided to collect the set so any help would be appreciated either via trade or sale.

RE: "I done got old" Anniversaries from Donruss
Check your math...LOL

(03-10-2019, 10:26 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Check your math...LOL
I believe he was referring to baseball's 150th anniversary (which Topps has been touting). This year is Donruss's 39th anniversary, thought they missed a few years.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(03-10-2019, 11:12 PM)djohn Wrote: I believe he was referring to baseball's 150th anniversary (which Topps has been touting). This year is Donruss's 39th anniversary, thought they missed a few years.
Yes Donruss also jumped in on the 150th anniversary of Pro Baseball. Though that Math thingy can be tricky thought maybe it was tax time again