Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2018 Archives and 2020 Stars and Stripes Blasters

2018 Archives and 2020 Stars and Stripes Blasters
Friends,

The Target in my area finally restocked the card section for the first time in about six weeks.

For some reason they had 2018 Topps Archives blasters, so I grabbed one.

No Soto or Acuna RCs, unfortunately, but I did pull a Torres RC and a redemption for a Roy Face auto.

As for the Stars and Stripes, I pulled a Riley Greene base card for my Tigers PC as well as a base card of Austin Martin, who may be the #1 overall pick by Detroit in the upcoming draft if they don't take Spencer Torkelson.

As for the hits, I pulled a couple of autos of pitchers from the 18U team ... on card auto of Mick Abel and a jersey auto of Nate Savino.

The USA stuff is like Bowman ... you just have to wait and see, LOL

RE: 2018 Archives and 2020 Stars and Stripes Blasters
yep, in about 5 years you will know!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Mick Abel is projected in the top 5 in the upcoming draft, and I am chasing Savino. I would say you did very well.

With no football at Target (other than 2018 Sage Hit), bought a box of the Stars and Stripes today. Nothing in there I will need. Just want to open something new.

Just opened the box. Homerjg007 you weren't kidding about the "5 years". Probably more for my 2 hits.

Duke Ekstrom Silhouettes Signatures Jerseys 58/199 (15 years old)
Sal Stewart 16U Development Program Signatures Green Ink 3/5 (16 years old)
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(05-16-2020, 02:22 PM)dogger99 Wrote: With no football at Target (other than 2018 Sage Hit), bought a box of the Stars and Stripes today. Nothing in there I will need. Just want to open something new.

Just opened the box. Homerjg007 you weren't kidding about the "5 years". Probably more for my 2 hits.

Gotta be honest, I've never been thrilled about the 15/16 autographs ... just kind of seems weird.

I usually pass on this product but A) been really freaking bored over quarantine and B) there are a couple of guys the Tigers are looking at #1 overall ... Torkelson and Martin.

There are so many hits and parallels in this product that I feel really dumb for buying the four blasters that I did ... could have just bought a Torkelson auto for $35 shipped.

Oh well, maybe I'll have something in 5 years, LOL

Agree with 15/16. Had no idea the product would have teens not even out of high school. At least with the ARMY football cards they are high school seniors headed to college. Have quite a few of those that are going to or went to A&M.

(05-18-2020, 12:56 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Gotta be honest, I've never been thrilled about the 15/16 autographs ... just kind of seems weird.

I usually pass on this product but A) been really freaking bored over quarantine and B) there are a couple of guys the Tigers are looking at #1 overall ... Torkelson and Martin.

There are so many hits and parallels in this product that I feel really dumb for buying the four blasters that I did ... could have just bought at Torkelson auto for $35 shipped.

Oh well, maybe I'll have something in 5 years, LOL
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(05-16-2020, 02:22 PM)dogger99 Wrote: With no football at Target (other than 2018 Sage Hit), bought a box of the Stars and Stripes today. Nothing in there I will need. Just want to open something new.

Wish I could find some Sage Hit ... D'Andre Swift has a bunch of cards in that product for my Lions PC.