`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BVG Grading Label Error

BVG Grading Label Error
I just received 4 1970 Hockey Cards back from BVG that were graded. All of these grads were clearly printed in USA and my order form submitted were marked as Topps. The 4 cards were all graded as O-Pee-Chee which is clearly wrong. I am trying to get in touch with BVG to fix this. Just a heads up as this is a basic quality control mistake and should not have happened.

RE: BVG Grading Label Error
Neilio Wrote:I just received 4 1970 Hockey Cards back from BVG that were graded. All of these grads were clearly printed in USA and my order form submitted were marked as Topps. The 4 cards were all graded as O-Pee-Chee which is clearly wrong. I am trying to get in touch with BVG to fix this. Just a heads up as this is a basic quality control mistake and should not have happened.

Oh man that would just tick me off as well.  Haven't had that happen to me, but whoever is in quality control might need a smack on the wrist.  Hope you're able to get it fixed.

After several emails telling me to send back I finally received a call from East Coast Sales Rep that will be providing shipping label and form to send back for correction.

Update to Original Post. As noted above I was emailed fedex lablel and asked to send cards back for label correction. Yesterday I received the cards back. To my surprise the Gilbert Perreault card was not corrected. The other 3 cards were corrected. The shipping invoice showed that the GP card was corrected. Will call the rep on Monday. This has been a terrible experience as there is obviously no quality control at this company.

Happy July 4th