`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can use someone's expertise

can use someone's expertise
I shipped 10 cards to beckett on 06/14/20 for a 30 day w/sub. They received the cards on 06/19/20. 3 months later on 09/22/20...they emailed me that "my order has been received". They have not charged my card. I thought they would charge it when they emailed me that my order was received but no charge yet...anyone else on the same boat?

I'm guessing the faster they charge your bank account the sooner you get your cards back so my question to anyone that's going through this or has experience is...

how long after did it take for them to charge your bank account after you got the "your order has been received" email? and how long after did the cards returned to you after they charged  bank account? just want to see how close I am to receiving my cards back.

Also...when I printed the form...they were charging $25 for a 30 day w/ subs...I now noticed that it's $30 for a 30 day w/subs...will they still honor that $25  or charge $30 per card?

sorry...for the long read and thank you in advance for the help.

RE: can use someone's expertise
I sent 2 in on 9/13 for a 10 day turnaround. I know they are running behind. Im in no hurry to get my cards back. They are for my PC. They got there on 9/17. I got an email on 10/9 stating that they have been rec'd and are entering the grading process. My card was hit for the charge the same day. 

Also, my guess is that since your order was submitted before the price increase, that they would honor that price on the form.