`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happens if BGS does not grade some of my Korean Pokemon cards?

What happens if BGS does not grade some of my Korean Pokemon cards?
I have sent total 17 pokemom cards which I found out that some they will not grade because it is Korean.

Will they return the ungraded ones along with graded ones?

Freaking panicking now...

RE: What happens if BGS does not grade some of my Korean Pokemon cards?
Yes, you will get everything you submitted back. Beckett does not keep or destroy cards they do not grade.

They're not grading them???? Very strange, they definitely graded my Japanese Magic the Gathering card I sent them.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Depending on series you may need to go get backup on production -- the mor eyou can get proof of the easier it is to get a set in to OPG ( i.e. sales materials, production proof, unopened box proof, pictures of unopened boxes & packs etc etc etc)

I've had even modern cards from 2003 Beckett never listed because when the series came out they did not get proper checklist from the companies that produced.

I'd imagine that since its non-sports- which all grading companies are now realizing is an important segment, there are literally TONS of sets not catalogued currently. So you may need to get them the backup.

If they do return them to you and you are able to get the backup come see me. Email me the particulars and I'll get the proper sheets and Excel file t hey need for their database ready and contact the OPG guys.

Had to do it on tons of stuff and doing it currently on tons more ( have to make time every month for 100 or so).

Jeff