`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF Rickey Henderson, Andrew McCutchen needs

RE: LF Rickey Henderson, Andrew McCutchen needs
Anyone got some of my needs for Rickey Henderson or Andrew McCutchen for trade. LF needs.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

Been a few new releases - anyone got any of my Rickey Henderson / Andrew McCutchen needs?
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.

Anyone got anything I need?

(03-07-2021, 12:50 PM)paulkellyjr Wrote: LF any Rickey Henderson, Andrew McCutchen needs.
I have a Cutch bowman paper first Rc wrong back with a prospect named Trayvon Henderson on the back. A 1/1 in the technical sense. I'm really only looking for Adrian Beltre cards I don't have, but with refractors, autos, and other sp's I take some doubles. Lmk if you're interested and good luck. Also have a couple hundred Rickey Henderson cards too.
"The Rose goes in the front big guy..."

anyone got any of my Rickey Henderson / Andrew McCutchen needs?