`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007 Gregg Zaun Allen & Ginter

2007 Gregg Zaun Allen & Ginter
I’m looking for 2 (Two!) Gregg Zaun NNO mini cards (to get autographed!) as well as two 10th Anniversary issues. I’m also looking for 2 of the 4 printing plates. I have the Cyan & Black, and I know the Yellow is out there because I missed it on eBay once. And there’s supposedly a 1/1 wood panel card. There must be some 2007 hoarders here somewhere!

I also collect Jose Bautista, Roberto Alomar and Fergie Jenkins, if anyone has anything they want to move.

RE: 2007 Gregg Zaun Allen & Ginter
(04-27-2021, 06:29 PM)baseballnorthnut Wrote: I’m looking for 2 (Two!) Gregg Zaun NNO mini cards (to get autographed!) as well as two 10th Anniversary issues. I’m also looking for 2 of the 4 printing plates. I have the Cyan & Black, and I know the Yellow is out there because I missed it on eBay once. And there’s supposedly a 1/1 wood panel card. There must be some 2007 hoarders here somewhere!

I also collect Jose Bautista, Roberto Alomar and Fergie Jenkins, if anyone has anything they want to move.
Your best bet is to post this on the baseball trading forum: https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-52.html

Also check out the specific cards you're looking for in the card search and you might find someone who has one or two of the cards you're looking for.