`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actual Economy Turnaround time

RE: Actual Economy Turnaround time
(09-14-2021, 09:35 AM)delltech1977 Wrote: According to my tracking they received mine on Sept 22, 2020, but all that my grading order shows in an invoice ID everything else says N/A or pending.  What does yours show?
My invoice states that my cards were "moved to repository" and payment was made....that took place on Aug. 27th. Based on that, I believed the grading has been completed and the cards are waiting in line to be slabbed, labeled, packaged and shipped.

Hopefully I'll get then back soon.

My order is now "Active!"

And they took payment from my credit card!

A year and two weeks after submission.

Finally received my economy submission order today.

Beckett received my cards on Sept. 4th 2020, I received them back today Oct. 2nd 2021....394 days later.

When I sent the order in their turnaround time for a economy submission was 60 business days.

I have received my cards as well.   Economy service sent September 1st 2020, took a little over 12 months to get back in my hands. Hopefully this helps others track their progress.

Send mine on February 2021 and still nothing back then the wait as 8 months now it says 12+ months so i guess i'll getting my card back in january or february ?

just providing everyone an update on my latest submission. I submitted economy beginning of Dec 2020. that means im exactly at 14 months and still no word. so when Beckett says 12+ months on their website....

Hi, beckett received my cards on march17 2021 and i still have not received them. it will be a year next week and i still have not heard anything from them.

(03-12-2022, 09:04 PM)BellHobby Wrote: Hi, beckett received my cards on march17 2021 and i still have not received them. it will be a year next week and i still have not heard anything from them.
I submitted mine on Feb 11, 2021... got them in just before the economy price increase from $10 to $20 (tip of the hat again to Charles at Beckett).  They contacted me last week to let me know they would be charging my credit card and the charge went through also last week on April 11, 2022.  I think when I sent them the posted turnaround time was 6-8 months but I was expecting it to be a year or longer based on what I had been reading online.  They'd been sitting in my basement for 20+ years so having them sit at the Beckett offices for another year or so didn't concern me too much.  I expected them to charge my credit card a lot sooner too, so it was nice they waited on that.  I feel like it won't be much longer now so it's starting to feel a bit like xmas eve now.  If you submitted March 17 I guess you're about a month behind me so you'll probably be hearing from them fairly soon.