`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Economy finally “moved to repository” after a year and two months. Anyone know….

Economy finally “moved to repository” after a year and two months. Anyone know….
Economy finally “moved to repository” after a year and two months. Anyone know how long they stay in that Status right now?

RE: Economy finally “moved to repository” after a year and two months. Anyone know….
Mine has been in the repository for 3 months now

RE: Economy finally “moved to repository” after a year and two months. Anyone know….
I had a small economy order (14 cards) that I sent Oct. 2/2020.  It was moved to repository and they took money out of my acct Oct 12/2021.  FINALLY shipped today, so sat in repository status for I guess a little over 3 months before it was shipped. 

I imagine you're in pretty much the same boat but hope this helps anyway

(01-25-2022, 12:09 AM)DRHelgeson Wrote: I had a small economy order (14 cards) that I sent Oct. 2/2020.  It was moved to repository and they took money out of my acct Oct 12/2021.  FINALLY shipped today, so sat in repository status for I guess a little over 3 months before it was shipped. 

I imagine you're in pretty much the same boat but hope this helps anyway
 That is very encouraging! I sent 20 cards received October 28/2020 and it is still in repository.  I would assume a few more weeks now.  thanks for the heads up!

I got mine back 1 year and 3 month from the time they receiving my cards (51 cards)